• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "COPPERHEAD"

ya prolly, let me ask the guy what machining would cost and find out bout heat treating and let you know

Top still fits, kind of
IMAG0204.jpg

Got it sandblasted
IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

Man that is some sweet work, gotta be one of the lowest TJs around when you get it done, I thought mine had a low stance :wtflol:

Wait just one god damn minute. You are from Paola and PAINTED your junk? :gtfo: You and Ben are the only two to break down for paint.

Looks flashemifyougotem :****:

Ha ya I know thats right.
Got some more done today
Put plugs in heater ports
IMAG0338.jpg

Got engine and trans in
IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

Bones said:
Wait just one god damn minute. You are from Paola and PAINTED your junk? :gtfo: You and Ben are the only two to break down for paint.

Looks flashemifyougotem :****:

whoa whoa, Kelly is the minority here, not the rest of us Paolan's. I paint everything. But at Kellys its like his dungeon rejects paint cans :****:

InDaShop said:
whoa whoa, Kelly is the minority here, not the rest of us Paolan's. I paint everything. But at Kellys its like his dungeon rejects paint cans :****:
You don't live in Ptown anymore, you don't count. :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
also....
Heath :flipoff1:
hEath isnt from Paola, he's a Gardner reject that god grandfathered into paola via his dad. If it werent for Larry I'm pretty sure City Council, the Knights of Columbus, VFW, Womens Auxilery, Daughters of the American Revolution, Boy Scout Troop #100 & #105, the Quitters Guild and the Brewer Clan would have voted to disallow him. laughing1

InDaShop said:
hEath isnt from Paola, he's a Gardner reject that god grandfathered into paola via his dad. If it werent for Larry I'm pretty sure City Council, the Knights of Columbus, VFW, Womens Auxilery, Daughters of the American Revolution, Boy Scout Troop #100 & #105, the Quitters Guild and the Brewer Clan would have voted to disallow him. laughing1
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! molaugh

Here is some more pictures. I decided last minute to paint my winch. I really think it help set off the front end.
IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg