• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PROJECT "FSU"

jkframe.jpg

redoing my motor mounts to clear my upper links to tuck the front at full bump as much as possible
and choped the frame rails off an replaced it with 1/4 wall tubing that fit perfectly over the exsiting crush rails they will be getting some fancy splice gussets all tig welded up and my warn 9000 winch tucked in there somehow may cut it down 2-3 inches

jeepbodyturbo.jpg

percision ballbearing turbo should spool before i think about romping on it my tuner says 650+ with the setup i have now if i dont like the power band of the ls6 cam he is custom specd me a cam for it ....its jeff nance out of dayton tn...good friend i met on the trail when i trashed my stock d30 in the jk that started this whole ordeal he does alot of koh spec motors for ultra 4 out west so i think we will get this bitch smoking them tires pretty good untill parts start flying

jkfrontframemotor.jpg

added on to the truss going to still add morearound the diff and add the ram mount when it arrives double ended psc 2.5 an im making custom high steer arms
well mid steer keeping the force center on the ball joints is the plan

87913150392f11e2917a22000a9f1587_7.jpg

rough cut of the grill just left enough to do a final cut once i see where i wanna cut it love the old school grill look

Allgood_73 said:
Nice build, can't wait to see this come along.

Im also wondering what the "FSU" stands for. God I hope it isn't Florida State.....

**** **** up .....lol timmi cameron style seriously either going to rip a knuckle off or back flip this thing first run out im not playin around anymore go big or go home
:afro:

Latest posts