The new axle

All cleaned up

Magnetized

Rear shackle hanger brakets the mazda frame is alot wider

Springs are in

holy shat the springs are a little tall time to take a leaf out

Almost done time to start on the rear

Nice :awesomework:

Hey, now that it is getting shiatty outside you gonna start wheelin that pile you built? :fawkdancesmiley:

Very cool. What are the options available for t-case gearing on these trucks? I have thought of doing an ext cab.

i have no clue what the tranny and t-case are at but mine (86 b2000 turned 2600) had 4.30 in the axle and the t-case had what felt to me slightly lower than stock yota gears

Total newbie question: Is that "magnetized" pic of the frame something that happened by accident or do you guys magnetize the frame to achieve better welds? :scratchhead:

Total newbie question: Is that "magnetized" pic of the frame something that happened by accident or do you guys magnetize the frame to achieve better welds? :scratchhead:

Accident it was just their when we pulled the piece apart from using the cutting wheel

Very true about the mazda being held together thats why were stuffing it full of toyota parts

Well a year later i finally got her done, almost... Its driving on the road but it still needs a front driveline, gears, lockers, and a few more gussets before it sees the trails.

I still need to take a few leafs out of that chevy leaf pack in the back so it will be a little more flexy.

dscn2205bk0.jpg

dscn2204gl0.jpg

dscn2203tg1.jpg

dscn2202dn1.jpg

dscn2200gp1.jpg

I'd leave them alone, and get the thing done-then actually wheel it, and see what the springs do....maybe they'll break in abit.