• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Secret Squirrel"

Now is where I started making a nice mess along with alot of smoke with the plasma :cool: :cool: :cool:

jack35.jpg

jack36.jpg

For now I just went and gutted the back of the tub but its all going away as soon as I can get the front suspension roughed in. But the front cut on the tub is where the tub will end so its not going any farther on the floor forward..

And here is the height I am shooting for. sorry about the poor angle.

jack37.jpg

Another funny thing I found when I was removing the shocks--the housing is cracked at both perch's and the housing is twisting :redneck: Good thing jack didn't drive it much because it had death writen alll over it,lol...

:haha: WEll the rear being f'd up like that is not surprising...I didn't ever seem right to me.

Mike that looks pretty good, how far down does the bell housing sit below the frame, do you think that the pan will defleck and damage first?

OH and if any one is interesed I am now selling some Sami tub:haha: ....key word "some".:haha:

tclong said:
Are you going to cut the frame off And go with all tube rear ? lookin good:D

Ya thats the plan. I just havent decided how I wana do it. Plus I am going to stretch the wheelbas to a lil over 100"

Well since I am waiting for a load of more parts that have kinda stopped me in my tracks. I deced to start the new tunnel to enclose the trans-t-cases...

jack38.jpg

jack39.jpg

jack40.jpg

A few chunks of sheet metal and it should be done up. One interesting thing about the taco motor--notice how the whole works is tilted....

crash said:
One interesting thing about the taco motor--notice how the whole works is tilted....

Is it a w56 trans? What kinda of t-case adaptor does he have, and then how flat it the rear of the t-case??

Bunk said:
Is it a w56 trans? What kinda of t-case adaptor does he have, and then how flat it the rear of the t-case??

Ya-- w56. Its a stock taco bell housing. And its only tilted like maybe 4-6 degrees. Not enough to flatten the t-case but does help....

I need to do that with the tunnel on my truck, so I can get a damned boot to seal on the third shifter. :mad: Some day I'll get a roundtuit.

Thats all you got done today? Slacker! You probably would've got alot more done if some guy wasnt bothering you right?

ps. bracket fell of going down hwy 2:flipoff:

blackcj7 said:
Thats all you got done today? Slacker! You probably would've got alot more done if some guy wasnt bothering you right?

ps. bracket fell of going down hwy 2:flipoff:

I poked at it today and was still seeing double from the fumes coming off a certain jeep :D

Want me to go get the diff pff the road since thats the only way its coming off now :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

iceman said:
don't forget the cup holders and the elbo pad.........and the e-brake handle:hi:

E-brake--whats that :flipoff: Oh, I ripped that off and threw it in the pile of sami crap :kissmyass:

How about some bling...........and some toughness:D :kissmyass: :hi: :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC01402 (Small).JPG
    DSC01402 (Small).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 514
  • DSC01403 (Small).JPG
    DSC01403 (Small).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 513
That makes me a bad ass!:D

and maybe bored after scraping all the rust off, it was the only color I had.:clappy:

Here is my update....

Summits parts must be popular....

Part # Item Box Status Price Qty Price

ENS-2-2107R SPRING BUSHING Expected Arrival 10/26/06