• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Secret Squirrel"

Well I finally got the new tunel done (except for enlarging the shifter holes).

jack41.jpg

jack42.jpg

jack43.jpg

jack44.jpg

Rock_Crusher said:
Are you going to Herculine / line X or ? the inside...
* Nice looking tunnel too!

I am going to coat it with something to help protect it from the elements--not sure of what (jack---time for more research :D )

stompinjab1 said:
I can't be to slow it's been done for 16 months or do you mean too slow for a name change
Hey Jeff I would settle this the american way. I would sue!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

PORTER said:
Hey Jeff I would settle this the american way. I would sue!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

settle it with a good ol' fashioned wheel off, best rig -
gets to keep the name!:D

Can we make it like pinks and I keep the name and the rig that would be sweet. Looks like it will be a good trail rig and i'll need one for the winter.The cold makes my mangina swell and I don't like to take the buggy out.:D

OK I will do some research on the elements protection. I assume you dont think dirt, mud, and grease will do the trick then.

So the name that was chosen by a vote of names that were chosen in a democtatic campaign has brought up some issue. So I would ask to Prove the name was previously taken.:D

I would have to agree :D

But yes I want some protection and I wish I could remember what jim (88toy) used on his pickup/runner thing he built was but its really good stuf and uses an under coating gun...

crash said:
I would have to agree :D

But yes I want some protection and I wish I could remember what jim (88toy) used on his pickup/runner thing he built was but its really good stuf and uses an under coating gun...

Most shelf bought Kits come w/ the gun too! call around some autopart stores and do some research, I think it is herculiner, that had the complet kit.
all you need is a A/C to hook up the gun & prep the metal to spray.

I don't know how to link to our web site or I would. It's on those guys rod and custom under previous projects Jeffs scratch built buggy:D

OK I want to clarify..."The squirrel" and "Secret Squirrel" are not the same. SO that means its a forfiet....:D :flipoff:

Jeepless said:
OK I want to clarify..."The squirrel" and "Secret Squirrel" are not the same. SO that means its a forfiet....:D :flipoff:

After it was done and every one saw it. It was not a secret any more :flipoff: Thats why its just the squirrel now