• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PROPANE

blacksheep10 said:
Do any of yo0u guys have a buddy at a welding shop? One that gets gas deliveries via truck? My gas company, Matheson, I can drag a bottle out of the weeds with who knows what date on it and send it as a core and there is no fee to update. I've done it about 15 times for myself and others. Nary a word said yet. They exchange with an in date, painted cylinder and you keep going.

This is what I've done in the past on some old tanks. I used to have a steel tank and was
Getting them swapped one time when I mentioned to the guy getting me some full tanks that I wished I had an aluminum instead of the steel. He just said well **** we"ll get ya an aluminum one

BUG-E J said:
I pulled some strings and got a "commercial" account with a local store. As long as it is the same company they take anything but I tried to swap one with a rival company stamp and they turned me down
Prax and a couple others are that way. Matheson currently DGAF. I've sent Prax, Airgas, and about 3 other brands as well as some that have no stickers or anything but rust and they are like, "cool, here's your new bottle"
If they are that silly, take the sticker off and have them sticker it. ****it