• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Proud Dads

blacksheep10 said:
I think he has my buddy's that he put together back in 05. She was a good'n, we just got into rzr's. No buggy terrain. Hard to believe that thing is 11ish years old now. Probably sill working well too

The Original "Big Booty Judy" built by Ben Minden in 05. She's in the process of getting some upgrades now.
-Got rid of the air shocks and lowered the mounts down
-Coilovers front and rear
-Reds and Racelines
-Cut out some of the cage to made room for suspension seats
-Padded harnesses front and rear
-Stereo with tower speakers
-2 youth racetrim seats for the rear
-Aluminum Console
-Stripping it down now in the shop, doing a bunch of grinding and BFH getting the bdy panels back straight and about to get a fresh coat of paint
Shell be looking good in a few weeks.

Attachments

• 13062201_10103964348969955_4380560611334835053_n.jpg
    13062201_10103964348969955_4380560611334835053_n.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 542
Me and my 17 year old daughter, senior in high school and working 40 hours a week, very proud of her, hard to get a kid to work period anymore
2cf63fbc79002f8db00eba7f147bd481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 hours wow!! Congrats. Kids hell, hard to get adults to work 40 hrs a week!! :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Hell, if you're way tall, she's gotta be tall herself! Looks like maybe just a foot shorter than you!
That pics prob 2 years old. She's about to my chin now, so she's almost 6 foot and she's built like me, another proud moment, last year at her school she took some weight lifting class cause they don't have gym anymore, so she text me and says dad I can lift way more than any girl in high school and is out lifting most boys in her class, she goes to a big high school too , she said there was a couple football players in her class she was out lifting, I think her max bench was around 160. For a girl that's awesome

My little girl's first time shooting. She's still a little small to shoulder the ones I have though. (This is a .410 my great grandfather gave me when I was her age)

And her first fish

And we tried to get little man to take a nap while we fished, but he likes being outdoors too much to sleep.

U need to buy her that Rossi youth riffle, I bought my daughter one when she was little, very small and lite and comes with a .22 and .410 and can even get pink stocks

Zjman said:
U need to buy her that Rossi youth riffle, I bought my daughter one when she was little, very small and lite and comes with a .22 and .410 and can even get pink stocks

I'll look at those, I had been thinking about one of the cricket .22's. She's a little small for her age, judging by the other kids in her class so she'll likely get a few extra years out of it.

Two weeks ago my 6 year old ran a 5k in 28 minutes. I dont know how that compares to others but the fastest I have run one is 37 minutes. He left my wife in the dust and was standing at the finish line with water and hollering for her!

money_pit_yj said:
Two weeks ago my 6 year old ran a 5k in 28 minutes. I dont know how that compares to others but the fastest I have run one is 37 minutes. He left my wife in the dust and was standing at the finish line with water and hollering for her!
Holy ****, that's bookin. I've done 2, 27 minutes with a guy pushing me hard and I almost didn't make it, fell over at the line from sprinting the last 100 yards, and 32 maintaining a decent jogging pace that was comfortable (but not really that comfortable). If I ran a 28 now I'd die. At 6 that's awesome, pumping them little legs. Damn. My 7 YO wouldn't make a mile at that pace.

blacksheep10 said:
Holy ****, that's bookin. I've done 2, 27 minutes with a guy pushing me hard and I almost didn't make it, fell over at the line from sprinting the last 100 yards, and 32 maintaining a decent jogging pace that was comfortable (but not really that comfortable). If I ran a 28 now I'd die. At 6 that's awesome, pumping them little legs. Damn. My 7 YO wouldn't make a mile at that pace.

When he got done with that he wanted cotton candy so he ran the 1k fun run with his friends (cotton candy was the prize for finishing). Another one that blew my mind was last night at church he started messing with a couple of the high school kids so one of them picked him up and held him upside down (facing away from them) and Conner did a sit up and punched the kid in the face. We couldn't believe he did it so we told him to do it again but leave off the punch at the end and he did it 10 more times. It is funny that he is so strong and can run because he is clumsy as crap.