• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Proud Dads

Nice pictures, fellas.
Here's mine. He's been trail riding for about 3 years and recently started making use of the doubler in the yard.

My wife is out of town had a bunch of work to do around the house so I put the little one to work :****:

This is after her first day of work

Haha I kinda feel sorry for her bc she will be the biggest tomboy ever she has been on more tractors and heavy equipment than most grown men :rolf: I am lucky she loves it as long as it is moving she is happy. I have a lot of good memories riding in my dads lap on a td8 dozer :dblthumb:

jccarter1 said:
Haha I kinda feel sorry for her bc she will be the biggest tomboy ever she has been on more tractors and heavy equipment than most grown men :rolf: I am lucky she loves it as long as it is moving she is happy. I have a lot of good memories riding in my dads lap on a td8 dozer :dblthumb:

Same here but a '55 John Deere 60 and 44 acres of sweet potato. :dblthumb:

Clint....keep trying to beat it in to her. I've got a princess that wishes she was a tomboy. She wants to ride till she gets dirty, work till she gets dirty and plays hard till she gets dirty. She does hold the wheel at full lock while doing donuts, but only when mom isn't watching.

Re:

offroadohio said:
10 months old and riding hardcore already... lol

https://youtu.be/R0Zj9jFoTnU

Should have made that creek crossing. Back up and bump it!!
I had my 3 year old girl, those plastic wheels would spin on something. I would say "bump it"
She would throw it in reverse then straight to high gear. My buddies thought it was funny.

My little girl on her birthday present.

Now to get the backseat in the xj so her and her brother can come riding.

Re:

I almost teared up today at the sight of a father running at warp speed, sliding down and mountain and risking life and limb to check on his daughter. Shelby Tanner took two nasty crashes and her father was first on scene both times. He held her hand and talked kindly too her, even though she isn't exactly little anymore. Just reinforced me leaving the SRRS party early to go and see my family.

I took my boys fishing this morning.

e016b77e50bf4227d930dc3f1bbe98b1.jpg

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I almost teared up today at the sight of a father running at warp speed, sliding down and mountain and risking life and limb to check on his daughter. Shelby Tanner took two nasty crashes and her father was first on scene both times. He held her hand and talked kindly too her, even though she isn't exactly little anymore. Just reinforced me leaving the SRRS party early to go and see my family.

https://youtu.be/HQKaT-SEBgk

Re: Re:

Eddyj said:
Should have made that creek crossing. Back up and bump it!!
I had my 3 year old girl, those plastic wheels would spin on something. I would say "bump it"
She would throw it in reverse then straight to high gear. My buddies thought it was funny.
She is 10 months old, on a little power wheels with no reverse.