• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PTC transmissions

Blake G

First of I needed a transmission gone through. I bought a jeep that had a 350 turbo that had been rebuilt right before I bought it. It had only been on roughly 8-10 rides and took a **** ,evidently it didn't like the neutral drops coming from the 6.0 lol. It already had a reverse manual valve body in it. I drove over to ptc and let Ed pull it apart in front of me and explain everything that was broke and what it needed to be right. It's about 2.5-3 hour drive for me. I just let them ship it back to me. When I got it back I filled the converter up and put it on the transmission, and it felt like it sit all the way in the transmission, but it did not. Long story short after calling them I found that a weld inside the torque converter was allowing it to not fully seat. This was on he 23rd of December. I called Ed and he said that he would load up a new input shaft and torque converter and meet me in Huntsville. So on Christmas Eve I met him in a parking lot and we made sure everything fit properly. He made it right. I just wanted to share this and would tell anyone to use them for this reason!!!