• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quad Wheelie

You know you have to be a badass to ride a pink 400ex. :****:

It is actually a friend of mine riding the wheelie on a girls 400ex because his banshee is still under construction. thumb.gif

BustedKnucklefilms said:
You know you have to be a badass to ride a pink 400ex. :****:

It is actually a friend of mine riding the wheelie on a girls 400ex because his banshee is still under construction. thumb.gif

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh That's the truth!

4 wheeler wheelies are for pussies who can't balance on two different planes.... :flipoff1:

I'll put money down on a longer wheelie than either of those guys on my 650L..
Lets throw some sharper curves in the mix to make it fun as well.... :eek:

Set it up & I will bring the camera. :****:

Not sure if there really is a world record wheelie but the salt flats or a circle track would be a good place to go for the record.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Set it up & I will bring the camera. :****:

Not sure if there really is a world record wheelie but the salt flats or a circle track would be a good place to go for the record.

That would be a boring ass video..lol

but i'm in.. have to strap a 6 pack cooler to my front fender... closed course only tho... :flipoff1:

I have seen it first hand the short fart ride a wheelie on the 650L for many miles, around turns, up a hill and down the other side. For someone that can't reach the ground when sitting on the seat he can ride a wheelie. :****:

blacksheep10 said:
Ok jrich ur on. I pick the sand dunes in oklahoma. Up the face down the backside across the flats and up the next. Its 1500 acres so we may have to turn around at the fence in a wheelie and go back (flipoff)

Ok, but I get a day to practice... :flipoff1:
wontwork said:
I have seen it first hand the short fart ride a wheelie on the 650L for many miles, around turns, up a hill and down the other side. For someone that can't reach the ground when sitting on the seat he can ride a wheelie. :****:

thanks buddy...
I love passing cars on the back tire, real slow, and still using the blinker... molaugh

The dude riding the pink one was doing it the easy way, if you look at his shadow he's standing up.