• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Question for sleders and skiiers.

Shriber's Meadows/Baker Lake Hwy.20 I think it would be difficult to convince a sledhead that you met in the parking lot to pack you and your ski,snowboard,etc. in. Do you have a snowmobile?

Whats a good place to get a ride up a bowl that is good for skiing down, nothing to steep.

pemberton ice cap is where it's at for back country boarding from your sled. climb a bowl take off your belt push your sled down board down the mountain to it and repeat:awesomework::beer:

pemberton ice cap is where it's at for back country boarding from your sled. climb a bowl take off your belt push your sled down board down the mountain to it and repeat:awesomework::beer:

At pemberton, no worries. Up in my neck of the woods I've witnessed snowmoboarders that think they got a trick system down ghost ride their machines off a 50ft. cliff band into a ravine full of big firs!:haha::haha: At least they got some pow carving on the way down to check the damage.:haha:

At pemberton, no worries. Up in my neck of the woods I've witnessed snowmoboarders that think they got a trick system down ghost ride their machines off a 50ft. cliff band into a ravine full of big firs!:haha::haha: At least they got some pow carving on the way down to check the damage.:haha:

ya washington is not really a good place to do it for sure:haha: tho there are a couple places but nothing like canada

Shriber's Meadows/Baker Lake Hwy.20 I think it would be difficult to convince a sledhead that you met in the parking lot to pack you and your ski,snowboard,etc. in. Do you have a snowmobile?

HA! That would be funny..."uh, hi, Im Charlie, can you , maybe um....give me a ride?"

No I have a brother in law that is a montana snow hound and is all for this. We just dont know the mountains around here well enough for this kinda stuff.

HA! That would be funny..."uh, hi, Im Charlie, can you , maybe um....give me a ride?"

No I have a brother in law that is a montana snow hound and is all for this. We just dont know the mountains around here well enough for this kinda stuff.

People do try an do that. Retards.

If I told ya where to go boardin/sleddin, I'd have to kill ya.:flipoff::redneck:

Latest posts