• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race Yota 4653

Wheeling in the rain today.
fetch

I got a question. How important is the amber on the light bar. I smashed mine and was thinking of replacing it . Does the Amber help in the woods racing or just in the desert dust?

I got a question. How important is the amber on the light bar. I smashed mine and was thinking of replacing it . Does the Amber help in the woods racing or just in the desert dust?
I think it helps in any night situation where you are traveling at speed and there is dust in front of you. Low speed night wheeling no problem. I have been thinking about making a glare shield similar to this.
51059024043_d134ac9ab7_o.jpg

Well shrek is my brother in laws bronco on rockwells , Elmo was my green power wagon on rockwells. He was talking even before that about my green Dodge panel wagon (Town Wagon) on rockwells.

A lot of the PNW wheelin pictures look like parts of tellico, with the big smooth rocks and dense forest

Roger I'm gonna build a time machine so we can blast some Pantera and hit Guardrail at midnight in the town wagon.

A lot of the PNW wheelin pictures look like parts of tellico, with the big smooth rocks and dense forest

Roger I'm gonna build a time machine so we can blast some Pantera and hit Guardrail at midnight in the town wagon.

That's Reiter OHV. The rock trails are mostly man made.

Latest posts