• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rain!!!!

fun, yes . rush, yes addictive , very.

hard to belive that boating is waht got me in to this whole crawling thing ::)

I have a cousin who is pretty big into this. He just moved from Tuscaloosa to Chattanooga and is always posting pics of them on some pretty nice looking rapids.

matlock said:
****, ain't nothing.....the hard part is swimming with these huge nuts ;D

http://youtu.be/uNXh9gXDd2Y

got that wright, I have been away from it for a few years, I lost my a close friend and the guy I normally road tripped with on the river about 2.5 years ago. my first rip back to the same river and same location I helpt save a guys life, in the same spot. needless to sway Ive been pretty shook up for a while. Tuesday was the first day back in my boat since the accedent this past june.

Ive boated all over tenn, alabama, nc, and georgia. Chatt town would be a cool place to live for boating. Hope to make a trip that way soon to boat and wheel.

Try the upper Gauley river in W.VA. during the fall drawdown. AWESOME!!!!! World class with nothing less than class 3 and a bunch of class 5 stuff. :dblthumb:

doctordick said:
Try the upper Gauley river in W.VA. during the fall drawdown. AWESOME!!!!! World class with nothing less than class 3 and a bunch of class 5 stuff. :dblthumb:

yep, the upper G is good fun, big water with good recovery pools down below. also like the upper yough. LRC in alabama is one of my all time favs though.

Gualey WV. is an awesome place to wheel also. Not many people know bout it. Creek bed is 5 miles long. Waterfalls from 1' to 8' high. to play on.