• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCRC 2009 King of the Hill , August 22nd

jpcrawler80 said:
I agree what AC done was not necesarry

So why did you take his $$$? You got half the first place $$$ & Adam gave you his $$$ so why are you still bitching about it? I'd think half the first place $$$ should have been thanks enough! Just saying all involved did what they could to make you happy & you still seem upset. Looks to me like you should have known when you loaned him the tire that he was gonna run to try to beat your time. I mean, come on it's all in good fun!

DSRC said:
So why did you take his $$$? You got half the first place $$$ & Adam gave you his $$$ so why are you still bitching about it? I'd think half the first place $$$ should have been thanks enough! Just saying all involved did what they could to make you happy & you still seem upset. Looks to me like you should have known when you loaned him the tire that he was gonna run to try to beat your time. I mean, come on it's all in good fun!

let me say this is the last i'm gonna say about this, I didn't know the money came from Adam until his dad said that he gave up his money to do what he felt was right, the last I heard from Paul ( the offical) was we were gonna just split 1st and 2nd money he said nothing of what Adam was gonna do.

CALLING IN THE DUES????? ALRIGHT ALL YOU SUCKERS I HAVE PULLED OUT OF STUCK BEYOND BELIEF PITS, AND THOSE BROKEN DOWN RIGS THAT I LOADED ON YOUR TRAILER WITH MY EXCAVATOR, PAY UP SUCKERS DADDY JUST HIT IT BIG!

THAT INCLUDEDS YOUR BACK FLIP AT MY PARK GARY :woot: :woot:

IT'S ALWAYS ALL FOR FUN. LETS DONT GET LIKE THE MUD BOG CROWDS AND STARTING FIGHTING AT OUR EVENTS. I SUPPORT EVERYBODY AND THE OTHER PARKS WITHOUT FAVORITES. WE HAVE THE BEST SPORT AROUND AND IT IS UP TO US TO PROVE IT AND GROW IT.

I think in light of the confusion...

All Prizes should have reverted back to last years winners... :flipoff1:
kothaccept.jpg