• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCRC 2009 King of the Hill , August 22nd

bluetoy

rice bouncer
2009 King of the Hill, August 22nd

Check out www.koth4x4.comhttp:// for more info.

Hope to see the Hardline crew again this year. Ya'll always put on a good show for the crowd. :woot:

Just remember, don't let Tim C. borrow your rig......

Will it be the go up and turn around course again ? I thought that worked very well personally. thumb.gif

( even though my gas pedal didnt... :wtflol: How the hell you break a gas pedal ?! )

I said I wouldnt last year, but hell its to fun and to close.... I'll be there again ! Havent missed one since I moved to Alabama no reason to start now.

The course will be changed up quiete a bit this year, but it will be a loop like last year's. It should be a really good course this year. thumb.gif

I would like to try and make it.........I did it in 07 ,but my zuk was tore SLAP UP last year...DAMMIT.!

I would really like to get on that course again now that I have a longer wheelbase and PROPANE ... :****:

The ROCKET CITY crew are top notch and put on a well organized event too...

and hell the site of the event KICKS ASS ,I would not mind goin there just to RIDE sometime !!

bluetoy said:
The course will be changed up quiete a bit this year, but it will be a loop like last year's. It should be a really good course this year. thumb.gif
thats what i like to hear!

ill be there watching and taking video once again.

[

and hell the site of the event KICKS ASS ,I would not mind goin there just to RIDE sometime !!
[/quote]

That can be arranged. ;D Danny is a pretty cool dude, just give him a call at RCO 256-883-1131. I have ridden up there a couple of times and to be honest thats why I decided to cut my Jeep up :****:. One trip up there and I knew I had a long way to go before I could run with the big dogs. If you do decide to go let me know and I will try to make it down there too. I would like to go now that it has dried out.

10-4 on the traction thing.........LOTS of fun lines to take in those rocks if you got grip & no sliding off......... :****:

When I ran it in 07,at 8 o,clock in the mornin , I did not even FINISH the course my first round because of a BIG storm the night before.........I timed out .. :-[

But I got my second run at 3 o,clock and it was dry enough for me to finish, think I got like 5th in the middle class....wich SUCKED...

But , HELL I was just glad to finish the damn course that run!

Thanks for the info man.... :dblthumb:

:'(
hopefully the taco will be goin by then, but its not lookin good..
won't be able to defent my small tire victory, but was gonna try and take home the big tire limited :eat:

im coming to kick ass or gernade parts... But i will not settle for 4th or less. and yes, Im in the unlimited class

Indy Will said:
So is this a single lap timed race or a multi lap deal?

Can't really tell from the website.

Its just a single lap. Fastest time wins. You can run mutiple times. I dont think its worth driving from NC for.
Don't get me wrong its a fun little comp, but probably not what you are thinking.

Cole said:
Its just a single lap. Fastest time wins. You can run mutiple times. I dont think its worth driving from NC for.
Don't get me wrong its a fun little comp, but probably not what you are thinking.

yea, kind of a grass roots style comp..
Rock race meets tough truck... :eat: :driving:

Had a great time spectating last year. Can't wait till I can participate next year. All the guys put on a show. Looks well organized. But got eat up by poison ivy. :gay:

I will definately be there its only about ten minutes from the house...probably just spectatin pending on jeep status