• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

It's not a trial. There can be no acquittal. They're deciding whether or not to indict / have a trial at all.

They will either formally charge him for the murder at which point a trial would ensue or decide not to indict him at all in which case he just has to move on with life.

Either way there will be a riot.

Y'all think the sumbitch used excessive force and actually murdered him? Or that the little thug mofo pulled some dumb **** and got shot as a result? I'm not up to date on the most recent evidence, but heard word of newly released blah blah on the M. Brown case on the TV's here at work....just no time to stop and pay attention to what they were saying.

TacomaJD said:
I know one place it AIN'T gonna be get scary and that's Sand Mtn., AL :dblthumb: :****:

And Cullman, they hate Cullman. I think downtown Birmingham will see protests. Hopefully peaceful.

I'll be working downtown. Gonna have 2 extra magazines with me. Already put a some spare ammo in the door. Never know what these monkeys are gonna do! I'm curious as to how bad ferguson will get. On fox they just showed some of the "protestors" and they all had there faces covered screaming that Ebonics ****.

wannabe said:
I'll be working downtown. Gonna have 2 extra magazines with me. Already put a some spare ammo in the door. Never know what these monkeys are gonna do! I'm curious as to how bad ferguson will get. On fox they just showed some of the "protestors" and they all had there faces covered screaming that Ebonics ****.

Yeah what's up with that ****. Not telling their name.

Wtf is wrong with these :afro: all wearing masks and ****. And are we allowed to say ******? I've said it a few times on here and never got in trouble but do we have rules on this. I hate scrolling back up on my phone looking for the Afro smiley

I am watching the live feed right now and half these protesters are white. Whites sympathising with this **** is proof that our race is ****ing weak... afraid to be proud of who we are and how we got here

There's going to be rioting either way :****: I just saw a American flag flying upside down!!!!!! :gtfo: :afro:

wannabe said:
Wtf is wrong with these :afro: all wearing masks and ****. And our we alowwed to say ******? I've said it a few times on here and never got in trouble but do we have rules on this. I hate scrolling back up on my phone looking for the Afro smiley

Not like Pirate here where disallowed at all cost. However, if it turns into a racist rant, then I will stop it. Only had to do it once, it was repeated by Joc 19 times in one post, I thought that was over the line.

Yeah they will riot either way. Mad about it or to celebrate.

I'm about an hour south of them and wonder how far it will go. One bad deal is most of the protestors are not even from here. They ship in just to stir the pot