• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ready, Set Riot!

Their probably not going to charge him, its taking too long, got to figure out how they are gonna handle the ****** riot. If it was a black cop that killed a white man, we would never hear about it. ****ing ******s think we owe them something because their great great ancestors were damn slave. :mad:

5BrothersFabrication said:
'Tis the season for snowplows. :afro: :afro: :driving: :afro: :afro:

Really though, this country needs a good race war.

I thought Race Wars was something that happened in Fast & Furious :****:

easleycrawler said:
Their probably not going to charge him, its taking too long, got to figure out how they are gonna handle the ****** riot. If it was a black cop that killed a white man, we would never hear about it. ****ing ******s think we owe them something because their great great ancestors were damn slave. :mad:

Black cops and white cops shoot rednecks all the time! Don't you watch "World's Wildest Police -insert episode here-"? :****:

Re: Re: Re: Ready, Set Riot!

TacomaJD said:
I'd prolly Michael Brown a few of them rioters... :****:
x2 If they'd Michael Brown or Travone the first few that got outta line, it may tone em down some.

I swear to God they better have tha dam army up there. They have had plenty enough time to prepare to smoke asses... It's past the point of walking around with a ****ing plexiglass face shield popping their lil sticks on their hands, Those ****ing cops need fully automatic weapons and teargas, honestly I've been looking at Gatling gunsA lot on YouTube I believe that would be the best bet. Or we could do it old-school and break out the fire hydrant hoses, get some ******s doing ****ing backflips in 1080 P instead of black and white like the old days. Such ****ing horseshit it could even get to this. I think that you start with the white people there, we don't need the cocksuckers anyway. I truly believe and have for some time what Muddinmetal said ..
Every other race sticks together like Glue, but what do the whites do,, **** pisses me off. I guess we should all be thankful we're not there. Yeah I wouldn't be there anyway... Bring on the TANKS AND 50 cals by God. Wrap this **** up.

I can't figure out how to post the link from face book but the police scanner up there is quite busy

On a positive note, The :afro: at the security gate in my neighborhood seems to still be really Happy and friendly towards my white ass. :woot:
On another noteI just watch a video of the protest.. I'm pretty sure I heard them chanting "PIGS FEET NO MUSTACHE". Hhaha

These reporters are so ****ing stupid. "I understand a jury has found him not
Guilty and all the facts say he was I. The right to shoot the ******, but isn't there something we can do to make sure cops don't rightly and lawfully shoot other ppl unless they have guns" so many stupid ppl that it makes me sick

Thank the good Lord I live in north TX where all I really have to deal with is uneducated rednecks. Sooooo glad I got my family out of memfrica 2 years ago.

And now lead ****** Obama will be speaking at 10. I guess his other "son" didn't get the justice he needed and he's just chiming In to tell the chimps keep rioting.

Re:

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/st-louis-county-police-scanner

Link to the police scanner
There has just been shots fired at the police station.