• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RedNeckLights

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Jon Piper has circumvented the ban process. It was only for two weeks. I will not have that so I have deleted his account and every post he has ever made. He may come back, but the posts are gone.

Yep, I'm pissed.

JohnG
Admin.

:-\

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 129
ridefast said:
What's the shortest explanation of what caused all this?

He didnt play nice in the srrs thread with the owner of warfare. then after his vacation he found a way to keep posting so he got the big boy ban hammer. unless i missed something.

He deserved the trip for the 2nd offense, but, of the 10,000 + people on HL, probably only 20 would have been offended by the post he put in the SRRS thread that got him banned the first time. Way more than that dislike the cussing & the titty threads, but they are still here. Who are we protecting?

I had the ability to delete all threads he started, but chose not to as the collateral damage it would cause, so I moved them to a private area. Any thread he started that should be returned can. The posts by him that were deleted is irreversible.

He was only banned from posting for 14 days, he could read it. Funny thing is that he texted Nick and made it right. Nick sends me this PM.

-------

Freaknick said:
He text me and apologized and seems to be a pretty cool guy
If you could let him back early it would be cool with me if not I understand

---------

My plan was to delete the ban this morning.

Just curious
How do you know it was piper making a new name. I didn't see any on if just catching up on it now.

Joc said:
Just curious
How do you know it was piper making a new name. I didn't see any on if just catching up on it now.

He did not. He found away around the ban, which was only not to post.

Thing about this is I like Jon. He and I sat around the campfire Saturday night at CHOC and had a grand time. I hate taking actions like this, especially to those I know and like, but I will not overlook him circumventing the no post ban.

Only regulars I have banned is you (Joc), Muddin, and Bat Will and only for very short times to get the point. So far, every time, it has worked. Jury may still be out on Will, but he seems to be in line.

JohnG said:
Only regulars I have banned is you (Joc), Muddin, and Bat Will and only for very short times to get the point. So far, every time, it has worked. Jury may still be out on Will, but he seems to be in line.

Really? Practically his first post back was trolling :dunno:

hayitsray said:

Attachments

• will.png
    will.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 117
I accidently stirred him up last night but I swear that wasn't intentional.....

FWIW. Piper claims to me he didn't do anything on purpose. He got on tapatalk last night to look at calander or something and tapatalk said he was logged in like normal. Said he thought he was unbanned so he posted like normal. Seems like a tapatalk issue to me. Or John g only banned his IP and not his user name and tapatalk routed it through a different IP address.

ibrokeit said:
FWIW. Piper claims to me he didn't do anything on purpose. He got on tapatalk last night to look at calander or something and tapatalk said he was logged in like normal. Said he thought he was unbanned so he posted like normal. Seems like a tapatalk issue to me. Or John g only banned his IP and not his user name and tapatalk routed it through a different IP address.

From the few times I've met Jon this seems more likely to me. I didn't see whatever he posted though.

John, if you want to ban me I'll try logging in on Tapatalk to test it ...

X2 on the ban of patoyee.
We need an internal investigation.
What was the post made from tapatalk? If it was non-confrontational I say give him the benefit of doubt.

Eddyj said:
X2 on the ban of patoyee.
We need an internal investigation.
What was the post made from tapatalk? If it was non-confrontational I say give him the benefit of doubt.

From what I understand, it wasn't tech, but it wasn't anything to do with John g OR anything he did to get banned. Just same ole same ole.

Re: Re: RedNeckLights

ibrokeit said:
This does happen JOHN.G, I am a member of another forum and it has a blocking function and works on browser but tapatalk bypasses it. It is completely possible that is taking place with Pipers ban.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.