• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RedNeckLights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Depending on how often the sever saves data you can prob recover everything.

John G, you been eating to many apples and losing weight! go eat a big steak tonight, and you will feel better. and look at pictures of Kush's Jeep, and you will feel so much better after laughing your ass off! :cougar:

I don't know what your going through but i know your a good dude and i have mucho respect for you after your post above. Prayers for you JohnG.

ranger11 said:
Depending on how often the sever saves data you can prob recover everything.
This^^^ but I think it would cause the loss of recent post.

Much respect John!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
I don't know what your going through but i know your a good dude and i have mucho respect for you after your post above. Prayers for you JohnG.

I agree! Straight everything out, hopefully you know that we're behind you..

Lock it and forget it John G, everyone screws up, you learned, and made it right. That's more than most would do.
If it wasn't for you babysitting 600 grown men, we would burn this site down in a week. I'm impressed you take the time to do it. It has to be a burden on your life.
I for one am appreciative for what what you do. Gives me a place to hang out and BS.

If you and muddin want to go back and forth fine. Just keep in in one thread. STOP ****ING UP ALL THREADS! Enough with the fawking drama

Status
Not open for further replies.