• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter focus group update

Binder

So just a couple note worthy updates from tonights meeting.....
1) The discovery pass is available from state parks for $30 but you have to go to a state park to get it. Not sure which locations.
2) Yes you can get a discovery pass for doing 24 hours volunteer work but there are a couple catches. First you can only get one a year. Second not all voluteer work will count. Voluteer work parties that count towards the 24 hours will be advartized in advance so you know the hours count. Don't just show up for a work party assuming the hours count because they may not.
3) Per projected budget the state needs to sell 850,000 discovery passes each year.
4) If I understood it correctly the DNR is counting on about $1 million in grants that are most likely to be funded.
5) The DNR is working on finding a way to advartize to people, including lisence agencies that you can dual register your vehicle. Plates and ORV tags are OK.
6) Work party Sunday at 9:00. Meet at the Deer flats road. No you don't have to have a discovery pass when volunteering for work parties.
7) Lots of permit stuff going on behind the scenes.

Anyone has more to add please do so.:cool:

Hi All:

WTF? There was a Reiter Focus Group meeting this evening? Where was the the DNR warning e-mail last week?? :mad:

Heck, I was at the Reiter work party on Saturday and no one mentioned this focus group meeting! :booo:

Regards,

Alan

Hi All:

WTF? There was a Reiter Focus Group meeting this evening? Where was the the DNR warning e-mail last week?? :mad:

Heck, I was at the Reiter work party on Saturday and no one mentioned this focus group meeting! :booo:

Regards,

Alan

I got the E mail last Friday.

Thanks Rick great job, :awesomework:

Alan 4th Wed of every month July 27th is the next one:cheer:

Wednesday the 24th is the next meeting

Same day as the County Council hearing on the permit process.

Put on your dancin' shoes Charlie and charm some common sense into 'em.

I'll be out of town so we are counting on you :hi:

Same day as the County Council hearing on the permit process.

Put on your dancin' shoes Charlie and charm some common sense into 'em.

I'll be out of town so we are counting on you :hi:

All under control............... you know we all have had our hand in on this one. Thanks for all the help from the NMA on this. I think between you, stump jumpers, sky valley rec and RTW we have it covered

THAT IS LEADERSHIP

just a little more than eating pizza and drinking pop