• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Foothills Poop Chute Poll

Can you make it up and down the Poop Chute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for once, and only once quit talking crap dude. I know you have never even attempted going up or down poop chute!!!!!!!!!!!

post on something worth your typing!!!!

I'm not the asshole I just can't stop my fingers from saying this:fawkdancesmiley:

remember when I helped you out of the back side of Rhino land?????????I was camping, minding my own business, and you were stuck, bigger than **** and, any way, watch the big head and big mouth:D

I know I look like an ass saying this but, Oh well I guess Patrick deserves this!!

I remember that night. He was the dude in the stock looking Toyota? Chris and I watched from a distance for awhile, laughing. We couldn't figure how he even got the stock truck in that far. They were using a ratchet strap to sloooowly pull the truck up that hill. He might post up a lot but he had no idea what he was doing out on the trail.

Correct........and......

.......I put on a clinic every time I'm behind the wheel.:;:haha:

queer steer clinic? :haha: :haha:

so it looks like next time i go out to reiter im going to have to try this poop chute! good thing i will have air freshners for money. i might need to wear them if the chute is dirty.

this was my first poop shoot experience . tire was too low on pressure

DSC04234Small.jpg

Speed kills....rims on rocks, try slowing down once you get to the rocky part, pick your line and take your time.

I think the people that have made it up and down should all get a cookie sent to them in the mail by money mark:fawkdancesmiley:

you dont know money very well he doesnt cook at all.

edit: money mark will send a lunchable to everyone that has made it up and down the poop shoot:flipoff:

Fawk the lunchable, I want a hot pocket for my new exh cooker

One more to the list of people that can do. Up first and then down

$$ lunchables are fine with me. I like them

for once, and only once quit talking crap dude. I know you have never even attempted going up or down poop chute!!!!!!!!!!!

post on something worth your typing!!!!

I'm not the asshole I just can't stop my fingers from saying this:fawkdancesmiley:

remember when I helped you out of the back side of Rhino land?????????I was camping, minding my own business, and you were stuck, bigger than **** and, any way, watch the big head and big mouth:D

I know I look like an ass saying this but, Oh well I guess Patrick deserves this!!

I remember that night. He was the dude in the stock looking Toyota? Chris and I watched from a distance for awhile, laughing. We couldn't figure how he even got the stock truck in that far. They were using a ratchet strap to sloooowly pull the truck up that hill. He might post up a lot but he had no idea what he was doing out on the trail.

Um, First off I could have just simply said yes, I have been down poop chute lots and lots of times. (just about every time I go to Reiter) But I chose to make a "smart" comment declairing my belief that it is "very very easy" both the super easy left side and the harder (read scarier) right side.

I have never tried to go up it. It as Money Mark said is my way OUT to all the trails not my way back when I'm done. I would assume I can make it up.

I don't have a heavily modified Toyota but it does a damn good job with me behind the wheel. I have been EVERYWHERE in Reiter, walker, and a few trails in other orv parks.

I have been up to the top of Isabell and I have even seen the lake. Yes I went up after the wash out last spring. The last time was a couple months ago.

That night going up Rhinoland, my friend and I were ****ing around at 1 am after a full day of wheelin with a bunch of buddies. We left camp cuz I was bored, he was drunk and my truck went RIGHT UP EVERYTHING except that one little spot where I was hung up on my crossmember 200 feet from the end. Another 20 minutes and yeah we would have been over it. I have sence been over it durring the day.

So if you want to make fun of people who don't have 44" tires and winches for making the SAME trails you make thats fine with me. I go up to have fun not dog on other people, and compare penis sizes. :awesomework:

I have been down and up a few years ago but could make it last year, the ledge was a little too tall for my little 35's. One of the guys in our club made it in his stock rubicon unlimited, wheel base makes a difference. :mad:

So if you want to make fun of people who don't have 44" tires and winches for making the SAME trails you make thats fine with me. I go up to have fun not dog on other people, and compare penis sizes. :awesomework:

I'm not making fun of you rig. I'm making a point that your mouth never stops producing ****. I have never compared my rig to yours, just your lack of for-thought when typing:kissmybutt:

I'm not making fun of you rig. I'm making a point that your mouth never stops producing ****. I have never compared my rig to yours, just your lack of for-thought when typing:kissmybutt:

Wow, Your starting to break out of your shell!!

you dont know money very well he doesnt cook at all.

edit: money mark will send a lunchable to everyone that has made it up and down the poop shoot:flipoff:

Everyone gets a special brownie for making it up. Like, whoa man.......totally awesome, dude.

good lord you take the internet and what is said on it far too seriously.

Everyone gets a special brownie for making it up. Like, whoa man.......totally awesome, dude.
Just flippin you **** on that. If you want to wheezel out that is cool.
As far as the hill
this is my stance on it
Anyone that is running 35s and one locked diff can make it if they know what they are doing. It was proven this weekend. But you better have low gears and Know your ****. If you are locked front and rear no problem.
Now can I stress this enough that, This hill can get you in trouble and if your truck isn't set up right it will get you in a posistion that you are not going to like
If you are going to try this hill just because of this thread then go with someone that is knows the hill
Reiter is kinda in the hot seat right now so the last thing that we need is an incident to draw attention possibly in a negitive way