• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Foothills Poop Chute Poll

Can you make it up and down the Poop Chute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So whats the new deal? I saw the LEO in the Pickup last weekend ticketing and pulling over anyone who touched the pavement, even some guy on a pit bike got hassled. Should we be expecting this every weekend now? What are they working tawards? Enforceing the road laws to cut down on the overall criminal behaivor up there or? What has changed?

Crash, why did you get fed to the wolves at a DNR meeting?

So whats the new deal? I saw the LEO in the Pickup last weekend ticketing and pulling over anyone who touched the pavement, even some guy on a pit bike got hassled. Should we be expecting this every weekend now? What are they working tawards? Enforceing the road laws to cut down on the overall criminal behaivor up there or? What has changed?

Crash, why did you get fed to the wolves at a DNR meeting?

Yes--as I stated in the thread in the trail area--this is all driven by the county. I am not sure of the reasons--but I am going out on a limb to say its due to liabilities of an ORV on a county road. But that is speculation and a guess..

Darby--they have always ticketed quads/bikes on the road--and whenever kim or ron from the DNR are up there they have done so and are up there more than the LEO. Its just now that they are going to enforce non street legal 4x4's.

As for being fed to the wolfs I wasn't refering to the DNR--they have been willing to try and work this out within there means-which really isn't alot due to no funds to sink into the place until the ORV commitie finishes and then the DNR makes the decision on what to do--which in turn will go for grants for funding. But those of us who know the system knows its not a speedy process and will take a while.

Also being fed to the wolfs was the slack I got for looking at trying to find a way to get the trail thru for 4x4's on the upper section of the trail that paralells the road--plus this thread is a direct result of that same very thing.

But thats ok--I can take it and have taking it alot over the course of time--can't be knocked down

Also being fed to the wolfs was the slack I got for looking at trying to find a way to get the trail thru for 4x4's on the upper section of the trail that paralells the road--plus this thread is a direct result of that same very thing.

But thats ok--I can take it and have taking it alot over the course of time--can't be knocked down

You were fed to the wolves in this thread? I think you're just paranoid and reading things into other peoples posts again.

You were fed to the wolves in this thread? I think you're just paranoid and reading things into other peoples posts again.

I didn't say that rick--re-read what I said "plus this thread"-- If it wasn't as issue then this thread would have never been an issue.. I haven't even read but a few post's in this thread--too much BS and I am too busy.

BTW on the video, i did hit the left rock rail on the rock and like the video said i was all locked up 4Lo first gear about 2000 rpm.

*YES* I can make it up and down poop chute at Reiter Trails. Any average hiker could climb up or down that. Heck, I can pedal up it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Shoulda specified more clearly. :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

*YES* I can make it up and down poop chute at Reiter Trails. Any average hiker could climb up or down that. Heck, I can pedal up it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Shoulda specified more clearly. :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:
Bull Sh!t.....no way in hell can you pedel up it..$100 says you can't do it unassisted..:kissmyass::looser: