• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter spring cleanup

giterdone!

I'll be there crash! I'll bring some help! try out my new injection and tera low set up!!:hi:

Last edited:
Well turns out i work till 10 p.m. the night before so i havent decided wether i will head out and camp out after work or come early in the morning the day of

Well turns out i work till 10 p.m. the night before so i havent decided wether i will head out and camp out after work or come early in the morning the day of

Camp, by the time you get out there we will just be finishing up the night run, or be getting ready for it.

Camp, by the time you get out there we will just be finishing up the night run, or be getting ready for it.

Some ppl..... (me) will be drunk off there ass, night wheelin is out for me.

Fires are aloud up there as long as they are in a contained metal ring correcto?

Good call, o snap wont have to clear it with the parentals either cause i tunr 18 on thursday sweet! I'll be there around 11 or 11:30 then i will just go to work packed and ready to go.

Anybody got a spot to set-up a tent or an extra place to sleep in a camper or somthing?:D

sweet. i'll try and make it up there to camp/labor. it'll be a good chance to clean that place up a bit, finally get involved, and meet some of you guys.

-Tyler