• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the **** are they and what are "they" gonna fix....again pretty simple question.

It seems that the "what" was already layed out in a previous post. Something about the mud going into the creek. If theres such a huge concern about the who then maybe the people that are concerned should plan on being there to help and make sure things are done right.:cheer:

It seems that the "what" was already layed out in a previous post. Something about the mud going into the creek. If theres such a huge concern about the who then maybe the people that are concerned should plan on being there to help and make sure things are done right.:cheer:

He is talking about BYS...

:haha: (sorry to get you bound up:kiss: )

I would assume "they" is RTW :stirpot: (of which i have no affiliation)

Not bound up at all.

the OM is a perfect example...most people would walk the trail and not even comprehend it so the whole thing would "NEED" repairing in there mind.BYS is the same.

I'll put it on the calender. 99% sure I will be there. My rig is most likely not going on the BYS so is there a place I can put it where it won't get F'ed with?

My rule concerning body damage on the ZJ is that as long as I keep the glass in it, It's all good. Could I get it part of the way in and turn it around before it gets nasty? Could I make it through?:silly7:

I've only been on the trail once as an inebriated winch bitch on a rescue mission at night ( Not driving.) I don't remember too much but what I do remember was brutal.

Anyway I'll come out and help.:D

I'll put it on the calender. 99% sure I will be there. My rig is most likely not going on the BYS so is there a place I can put it where it won't get F'ed with?

My rule concerning body damage on the ZJ is that as long as I keep the glass in it, It's all good. Could I get it part of the way in and turn it around before it gets nasty? Could I make it through?:silly7:

I've only been on the trail once as an inebriated winch bitch on a rescue mission at night ( Not driving.) I don't remember too much but what I do remember was brutal.

Anyway I'll come out and help.:D

stay out of bys

i think the harder trails at reiter need to stay hard, cause we don't all wheel street driven rigs , there should be a far amount of hard trails that you would be crazy to take a street driven rig!!!!!!!Not just one( OM ):corn: :corn: :corn:

If the group is going to block the by-pass around the two-rocks-climb (where SOL starts) then fine......whatever.....great. But I would assume their efforts would be to ensure proper routing and bypass blockage where the trail passes by the creek. (the next big rock climb). The rest of the trail, from there on, is basically the same as it's always been.

Right?

WHo said anything about making the trail easier?

Just trying to kill the new/old bypasses that bypass the hard stuff.. The trail deserves to stay hard

That is all,,,

WHo said anything about making the trail easier?

Just trying to kill the new/old bypasses that bypass the hard stuff.. The trail deserves to stay hard

That is all,,,

well if this is the case then i will make every effort to show. I will make sure that the bypass at the very beginning is blocked(I'm sure the bypass FAGS will clear it soon enough).The one to the right of the rootball,stump,tree squeaze about 100 feet into the trail.Yes.... that is a bypass around one of the original gatekeepers:awesomework: Carefull what you wish for:;

well if this is the case then i will make every effort to show. I will make sure that the bypass at the very beginning is blocked(I'm sure the bypass FAGS will clear it soon enough).The one to the right of the rootball,stump,tree squeaze about 100 feet into the trail.Yes.... that is a bypass around one of the original gatekeepers:awesomework: Carefull what you wish for:;

Thats what we are trying to accomplish--and just because I have only ran the trail 5 times does not mean I don't know where the origional trail lies

Thank you.

You are creating a lot more work for me when i go to run this trail:mad:

Stop blocking the bypasses!:mad: I made those so I could get through.

The one to the right of the rootball,stump,tree squeaze about 100 feet into the trail.

Oh ya, I forgot about that. That one sucked, even with queer steer. And then set you up all wrong to drop into the lefty.

Make it happen.....:cheer:

Make sure and block the bypass toward the end of the trail where you go down the steep hill and through the goal posts to the left. Bypass is on the downhill side...

Ya'll don't worry you're pretty lil'selves...........If it ain't true to the first time we ran it...........it's getting blocked!!(till we leave and the cum guzzling nancies show up and remove the blockades:looser: )

Status
Not open for further replies.