• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
Hi Gang,

There will be a trail repair on Sunday June 8th starting at 9:am in the main parking lot.

Plans on tap are, Due some repairs on BYS and also might be getting a tractor or maybe even the DNR escavetor and fix the hole on the wall trail just past the creek crossing.

Any questions, talk to Crash.

Kat

Is the hole really that bad? Is it of concern for erosion into the creek? How is the excavator getting back there? I want to see this:haha:

No kidding, PLEASE don't fawk up a DNR excavator. It makes it that much harder for anyone else working the DNR to borrow them.

Is the hole really that bad? Is it of concern for erosion into the creek? How is the excavator getting back there? I want to see this:haha:

Just trying to keep folks from going closer to the creek--which is starting to happen...

If we can't get it I will take care of getting another tractor in there to fix it...

No kidding, PLEASE don't fawk up a DNR excavator. It makes it that much harder for anyone else working the DNR to borrow them.

#1--azre you going to be there travis? NOPE

Do you think we would **** up a piece of equipment from an organization who we worth with constantly---nope

Also this thread is here asking for badly needed help from folks who use the area--not to bash or argu what we are going to do...

Also--there will only be a couple rigs capapble of getting in to BYS so anybody who has a well built rig with a winch would be greatly apreciated

Do you think we would **** up a piece of equipment from an organization who we worth with constantly---nope

YES!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

I thought it was far enough away from the creek, but if people are riding the side of the road or making a big bypass i could see how it could be an issue

YES!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

I thought it was far enough away from the creek, but if people are riding the side of the road or making a big bypass i could see how it could be an issue

Thats all we are trying to stop--and its just not the wheelers--quads and bikes doing the same...

Thats all we are trying to stop--and its just not the wheelers--quads and bikes doing the same...

Ya, I know who is doing it. I was just wondering if it was causing a huge issue with the mud/guts/etc. sluffing over into the creek...

SUnday... Why is it almost always Sunday.....?

Oh well...

You all enjoy yourselves out there. Try not to slip in the creek...

Crash, you did see that listing for the Kubota, right? That'll work just fine for almost any trail...

Never said anyone would purposely do that. Just saying be careful with it since accidents can and do happen. It's happened before and the agency that owned the equipment got gunshy about allowing anyone else to operate it.

No, I won't be out there, but an accident by one group can cause policy changes with an agency that impacts other groups. So I was just asking to be mindful of where "you" try to take it.

i'll see what i can do, that's the weekend before spring finals... and a sunday... i can make it as far as the creek with my samurai, probably not any further, it's stock. i'll have to see when it get's closer. it all depends on classwork and studying for that weekend.

You going to be there to assist?

ya never know.

So what are you gonna do Mike....pretty simple question.Makes me nervous that a "group" who's leader has only run that trail twice..three times maybe and the rest of youre group never(?) is gonna "fix" it.

ya never know.

So what are you gonna do Mike....pretty simple question.Makes me nervous that a "group" who's leader has only run that trail twice..three times maybe and the rest of youre group never(?) is gonna "fix" it.

Dude, settle.... It's not that big of a deal if they have ran it or not. They feel it needs to be fixed.

I was planning on going up to the outlet mall this weekend and fixing it. Anyone wanna join? There needs to be some serious maintenance up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.