• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week before my finals but I may be able to come down, I have no winch so dont wanna drive my xj on bys but can lend a hand on the wall trail if that is still on.

-Alex

Week before my finals but I may be able to come down, I have no winch so dont wanna drive my xj on bys but can lend a hand on the wall trail if that is still on.

-Alex

Don't worry alex--I won't be asking anybody to go down that trail thats not really well setup and not afraid of sheet metal damage.

I am trying I am gonna make it for this one I should hopefully be doing my first break-in camping weekend the same time:cool:

So lunch on the trail, Dinner at camp:awesomework:

Yep. Fold your windshield down and plan on winching once or twice.:awesomework:

That thing is so tiny I bet it would not hit anything--now getting over anything--well thats where the multiple winchings will come :redneck:

Yep. Fold your windshield down and plan on winching once or twice.:awesomework:

I guess i need to get some rubber bump stops for it then, and break loose one of the latchs lol

That thing is so tiny I bet it would not hit anything--now getting over anything--well thats where the multiple winchings will come :redneck:

Thats why im trying to get the winch on

Never even walked the trail so i dont know what to expect but im more than willing to try anything:awesomework: :redneck:

I guess i need to get some rubber bump stops for it then, and break loose one of the latchs lol

Actually you are probably narrow enough to leave it up. Its the armstrong steering that will make it real fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.