• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trail repair, 06/08/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but horus might have been saying anytime to crash saying thanks to all came out. Thats the way i viewed it.

I could be wrong, but horus might have been saying anytime to crash saying thanks to all came out. Thats the way i viewed it.

If that's the case then a quote would have been in order. His quote was over a hour after the first one I posted so he would have known it was there. And after the fact a bit of clarification would have been in order, that's why I asked the question. But nooooooooooo people just have to be E jackasses so jackassedness back is what's going to happen. So now that everyone understands, fawk both of em!

If that's the case then a quote would have been in order. His quote was over a hour after the first one I posted so he would have known it was there. And after the fact a bit of clarification would have been in order, that's why I asked the question. But nooooooooooo people just have to be E jackasses so jackassedness back is what's going to happen. So now that everyone understands, fawk both of em!

He was saying anytime to Crashy. NOT Brad's post. RELAX he was there to help and did just that, he was never even near BYS.

Hey Brad,

I am still proud of my 8274 even though it had problems yesterday, stupid old fing relays.

You read into something that was not there---you took things out of context....

Hey Brad,

I am still proud of my 8274 even though it had problems yesterday, stupid old fing relays.

Nothing beats a good old 8274!!! Thanks KAT! Sorry your choker got tore up but good work out there! Thanks again for sacrificing your equipment for the cause!!:awesomework:

Ethan was one of them is that right?

Toyota w/flames?

Yes ethan was with me and we drove a go around!!! otherwise known as bys...it go's around in a circle:fawkdancesmiley: if you guys didnt notice the woods for the next 300 yards that is one big goaround fest and has been for years. than fixing one hole in the road is like fixing 1% of that whole area.Dont get your panties in a bunch i agree that area looks like ****, but ive been running wall trail since there was only one line and i cant even tell where that is. All of you guys have been off an original trail here and there. thats how rieter became its self. ask crash how me and ethan tore the **** out of that go around... oh wait i idled my way on to bys, sorry for treading lightly through a heavily treaded area... oh that guy in the white jeep is a nobody jackass poser. he said he was going to follow me and i didnt see if he made it but i imagine i took a hard enough route that he got stuck, i hope..:D

cant we all just get along:haha: :booo: I guess not oh well this thread has ran its course:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.