• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rimrock trails open????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

I have heard rumor that some of the trails at Rimrock are closed.
Is that true?
Thanks

Yes, they are temporarly closed for some project. Search around on here. There was recently a thread on here about it.

has re-opened yet because i heard it has.?
We just went up at around 8:00 last night and ran with the hi-lights on. Not a soul around after dusk. I usually barrow a flood and tri-stand from the job site so if repairs are needed I've got a 1000watt blaster.:fawkdancesmiley:
We ran up FS538 and then we ran trails 4W677 and 4W661. We took Short and Dirty back and came out into the valley from the North Ahtanum fork. We rolled into town at about a quarter till twelve. No one gave us a hard time the whole run and no one broke so it was a good run .

We just went up at around 8:00 last night and ran with the hi-lights on. Not a soul around after dusk. I usually barrow a flood and tri-stand from the job site so if repairs are needed I've got a 1000watt blaster.:fawkdancesmiley:
We ran up FS538 and then we ran trails 4W677 and 4W661. We took Short and Dirty back and came out into the valley from the North Ahtanum fork. We rolled into town at about a quarter till twelve. No one gave us a hard time the whole run and no one broke so it was a good run .

Pics :corn:

If the trail is closed we don't need pictures getting posted. Keep them off-line.

You can still "night wheel" at your own risk. You can "night wheel" anywhere AT YOUR OWN RISK. It's important to respect the trails whenever you wheel . I hope your crew behaved themselves, frank beans.:beer:

The friggen trail is closed until they open it. Every time some dumbass breaks the rules for their own enjoyment it sets us back with getting any respect as a user group with the FS. Its hard enough to keep what we have open. Violating clousers is just putting nails in our sports coffin. Please respect the clouser and go somewhere else until its reopened.

You can still "night wheel" at your own risk. You can "night wheel" anywhere AT YOUR OWN RISK. It's important to respect the trails whenever you wheel . I hope your crew behaved themselves, frank beans.:beer:

Please justify your claim you can night wheel..I call BS. If a trail is closed it's not just closed during the daylight hours.

the trails he listed are not part of the temporay closure area. never have heard anything about "no night running" over there...

If the trail is closed we don't need pictures getting posted. Keep them off-line.
Is it closed or just assuming it is?

I am going to ASSUME they had respect for the woods.

The friggen trail is closed until they open it. Every time some dumbass breaks the rules for their own enjoyment it sets us back with getting any respect as a user group with the FS. Its hard enough to keep what we have open. Violating clousers is just putting nails in our sports coffin. Please respect the clouser and go somewhere else until its reopened.
You are assuming they are breaking the rules? Then you call him a dumbass? You are not very respectful.

Please justify your claim you can night wheel..I call BS. If a trail is closed it's not just closed during the daylight hours.
Please justify your claim that the trails they listed are closed? I call BS
the trails he listed are not part of the temporay closure area. never have heard anything about "no night running" over there...
Imagine that an infromed USER/WHEELER. Not an assuming webpro.

:scratchhead:

This was my thoughts as well.
Damn another user thats informed.

Thats crazy, folks that really wheel actually know whats going on while those that dont wheel, dont know whats going on.:;

Imagine that:beer:

Is it closed or just assuming it is?

I am going to ASSUME they had respect for the woods.

You are assuming they are breaking the rules? Then you call him a dumbass? You are not very respectful.

Please justify your claim that the trails they listed are closed? I call BS
Imagine that an infromed USER/WHEELER. Not an assuming webpro.

Damn another user thats informed.

Thats crazy, folks that really wheel actually know whats going on while those that dont wheel, dont know whats going on.:;

Imagine that:beer:

Wow I was under the impression that computers could wheel :mad:, so go work on your rigs and get back in touch :awesomework:

People should post "facts" rather than opinions. That will get rid of any confusion..

Status
Not open for further replies.