• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest Pictars and Video Thread

Bahama Bob said:
That dude said,,,," Bun upa hundred dolla set of tares befo you get upa hill" :****: The best thought is that out of the one million sperm cells fighting for the egg, he is the one that won! :woot: :woot: :woot: Oh well at least they are only one hundred dollar tires pal :flipoff1[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]:
Want to make some money then Bob, hell I will give ya $400 for them :dblthumb:

Where is the PIC of that crazy funny guy with the finger and the signs??? LMAO!!!!! He was awesome!!!!

I had the best time. Soooo many things to watch and do and i LAUGHED a ton. It was great to meet all you guys and girls this weekend. :dblthumb: ;D

I have never seen a PARK and owner who care more about us than THE GAP and John do.

Rock Crawling

Mud Bogging

Concerts/ Live Music

Trail riding

Camping with tons of parking

Donut area

RC crawlers rock garden

Food

Showers

Rig wash area

Complete access areas for spectators

I mean its just an AMAZING place. i love being able to take and drive my stock tow rig all over and anywhere i want all over the park and watch everyone use their rigs. Its a very safe and nice feeling to have especially when your out there using your rig. no matter what you can get it out and unstuck and on a trailer in no time if you get stuck or break down.

Anyone who missed out on ROCKFEST 2012 at the GAP "SHAME ON YOU!!" lol You all better be there next year for ROCKFEST 2013 i cant wait to see that park and whats going to be on the agenda by then. :) :) :driving:

ibrokeit said:
That would be Eric Hagan, aka landspeeder

I know i will never forget mr E i just wondered if someone had a picture of him in his "WOOPOW" mode or could quote some of his OMG FUNNY lines he said all weekend. He can really get a crowd fired up and made everyone laugh out loud!!!! He is awesome!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! molaugh

484616_4418941832504_695730565_n.jpg

I laughed my ass off at him too :****: The Hagan is one funny sumbeetch! Damn all around good crowd of folks were there this weekend. That place is like a huge adult playground! I was wanting to see some stupid crazy mud bogging action from some young college kid with daddy's money in a lifted mall crawler diesel truck with a bed full of chicks :flipoff1: still waiting to see it too, cuz if it happened, I missed it :dunno:

ibrokeit said:
That would be Eric Hagan, aka landspeeder

I was in the process of trying to crawl the hardest part of Ledges of Faith when I look over to my left and see Hagan standing out in the crowd with his woo pow sign like a first class pan handler. I just had to laugh and tell him I did not have any woo pow. :woot:

Oh and I met John Glass Sunday afternoon when I came to pick up my truck and trailer at the park to head home. Talked for a few minutes with him and he asked me all sorts of questions about my experience at the park wanting my feedback (which of course was all positive), but like everyone else has said several times, he is really a park owner that's for wheelers. Such a great guy with an open mind ready to do whatever it takes to make his park exactly what the wheeling community wants. No telling what the future holds for that place, be on the lookout! :****: :woot:

Yes, he text me yesterday and confirmed it! :****: Jason made it up the wall in the purple rail. Ended up having to drop psi in rear tires. There's a vid on Facebook, but it's not a Youtube vid so I can't link it :dunno:

Not sure if this will work or not, if it doesn't we'll try to round up the vid and get it on tha Yootubez :dblthumb:

<object><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151201519120429"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151201519120429" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1"></embed></object>

I think that link works, it brought up the vid when I clicked on it. Yea I didn't see it either, the vid is awesome! 2wd Hill Killer son! :driving:

kennyWayne said:

This rig had a whomping engine! Anyone know what it was? My little 22r helped it on over the top with a winch. Picture didn't copy over-it;s the red jeep with the tire in the air on Marcs Wall.

TacomaJD said:
I think that link works, it brought up the vid when I clicked on it. Yea I didn't see it either, the vid is awesome! 2wd Hill Killer son! :driving:

Its says not available.