• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest Pictars and Video Thread

I dunno. Friend me on fb "Jason Neese" and watch it on my page. It's a horrible video but what ever. Every time a VW steps up to the plate everybody treats it like it's half time. I pull up and everybodys like who's hungry or piss break. I'll climb something and wait for the roar of the crowd..... turn around and all I see is my girlfriend giving me that can we go yet look. :****:

workinman789 said:
That was my jeep on marcs wall any video of that

I only got a few pics around Marc's wall, never did video any of it I don't think. I came up as you were getting tied off at the top

^^^^.......DAMMIT YALL,,,who "kidnapped" Bob and made him go wheelin molaugh

I freakin HATED missin this ride yall,,,,I had fun racin and all,,,,,, but it looks like I missed out by not bein at GAP :mad:

Maybe the ECORS schedule will not be on the same weekend next year :dunno:

John's schedule was out months before ECORS, hopefully ECORS takes it into account next year.

jneese9125 said:
I dunno. Friend me on fb "Jason Neese" and watch it on my page. It's a horrible video but what ever. Every time a VW steps up to the plate everybody treats it like it's half time. I pull up and everybodys like who's hungry or piss break. I'll climb something and wait for the roar of the crowd..... turn around and all I see is my girlfriend giving me that can we go yet look. :****:
I did and watched the video, All I can say is HELL YEA :woot: :woot: :woot:

zukiscott said:
^^^^.......DAMMIT YALL,,,who "kidnapped" Bob and made him go wheelin molaugh

I freakin HATED missin this ride yall,,,,I had fun racin and all,,,,,, but it looks like I missed out by not bein at GAP :mad:

Maybe the ECORS schedule will not be on the same weekend next year :dunno:

Julio, it was terrible! They held me hostage and even turned my buggy over with me in it. Thank God I was able to escape. I am so glad you were concerned for my safety.

:flipoff1:

Bahama Bob said:
Julio, it was terrible! They held me hostage and even turned my buggy over with me in it. Thank God I was able to escape. I am so glad you were concerned for my safety.

:flipoff1:
He knows that is a lie. U would have needed a track hoe to load your junk back up if I coulda got ahold of it! :****:

I'm glad nobody saw me bust my ass when the band was playing Saturday night. We were standing right in front of the stage rockin out, walking back and forth to the truck to re-beer. Well after a little :drinkers: and some more :drinkers: I forgot about those damned huge telephone pole things laying on the ground squared off in front of the stage and tripped over one at full walking speed.....BAM chest first right into somebody's muddy ass fourwheeler that was parked there then rolled to the ground :****: It took me a minute to realize wtf had happened cuz it was dark and I couldn't see what I tripped over. I looked around but didn't see anybody staring or laughing their ass off molaugh I'm still a little sore in the chest from that :wtflol: :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
I'm glad nobody saw me bust my ass when the band was playing Saturday night. We were standing right in front of the stage rockin out, walking back and forth to the truck to re-beer. Well after a little :drinkers: and some more :drinkers: I forgot about those damned huge telephone pole things laying on the ground squared off in front of the stage and tripped over one at full walking speed.....BAM chest first right into somebody's muddy ass fourwheeler that was parked there then rolled to the ground :****: It took me a minute to realize wtf had happened cuz it was dark and I couldn't see what I tripped over. I looked around but didn't see anybody staring or laughing their ass off molaugh I'm still a little sore in the chest from that :wtflol: :drinkers:

Missed that show!

I would have liked to seen it from someone else's view :****: I did a line drive to a muddy fourwheeler fender/rack with my chest. I'm just glad it wasn't my face, would've prolly lost a few teeth on that one ;D

GOOD TIMES lol :drinkers: