• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 DVD - Now Shipping!

Re: RockRods 3 DVD Trailer

lol nevermind i just noticed that reversed pic wont work. buggy is right hand drive

I like number 1 as well. Number 2 is a negative in my opinion due to tree huggers thinking we destroy the forest anyway. Just my $0.02.

Will be preordering this soon.

something else to think about is, its "rock" rods. Num 2 and 4 look like a dirt hill side. Just something to think about. Either way i dont think you'll have any trouble selling them.

PUT ADAM LEE ON THE COVER..... THAT WAY MY STOCK IN LEELEE FAB WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF LOL

Since we are pimpin Adam right now... WITH a Busted Knuckle logo btw !!!! :driving:

cefffd04-48f6-dd8a.jpg

Matt, great work on the trailer. I can't wait to get my copy!!

grcthird said:
Yep, some guy from Alabama had to make all the videos. :flipoff1:

Dats cause we still don't know how to goes about operatin them there video recorderin devices and what not...

BustedKnucklefilms said:
The Release Party will most likely in be in Auburn, AL that way some of the Georgia folks and South, AL/FL folks might have a chance to make it.

OH SHUNT! It's gonna be a party ya'll! Gonna hafta get out the poster board er sumptin'!

Awesome video.....cant wait! :woot: :woot:

Looks like somebody needs to learn NOT to hold on to outside bars while bouncing :eek:
Gonna loose some fingers :****:

The recovery flip off the back of the jeep had me molaugh :wtflol: