• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 DVD - Now Shipping!

Re: RockRods 3 DVD Trailer

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Orders shipped Tuesday morning. Who has gotten there DVD? Can't wait to hear some reviews. :popcorn: :eat:

Got my copy at around 11 this morning. It is AWESOME :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Hopefully it's sitting in the mailbox. Won't get to check until tonight after the offroad challenge at the Wilson county fair though.

Mine was waiting for me in the mail when I got home just a bit ago! The stickers included is a cool touch. Can't wait to watch it this weekend.

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Bad ass.... I just cant figure out how there haulin them 2 buggies without strapping them down. Haha

sledneck said:
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Bad ass.... I just cant figure out how there haulin them 2 buggies without strapping them down. Haha

Haha, I figured someone would point that out. ;D

I liked the opening with the Key's loading up. Meet them in Cass,Ar and they were awsome people.

Got mine today all the way in missouri it's pretty much the ****

Arkieblueyota said:
Hey Matt I preordered the DVD on june 17 and got a hat too and they haven't showed up yet man I'm itchin too watch some good wheelin

PM me your name and order number if you have it and Ill get your tracking number. thumb.gif

Got mine at GAP yesterday. Got home and got Mash Yer Motor Racing together for some beer and viewing. BEST offroad video ever. Topping it next year is gonna be hard! :popcorn:

Axial Racings Review of RockRods 3.
http://www.axialracing.com/blog_posts/1073901076

Axial recently received the newest video production from Busted Knuckle Films called Rock Rods 3. It documents the "Rock Bouncing" craze that has taken over the 1:1 world in the southeastern US over the last few years. For those that haven't heard the term "Rock Bouncing", it is almost like rock crawling meets extreme hill climbing. And when I say extreme, I ...READ MORE