• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 DVD - Now Shipping!

Re: RockRods 3 DVD Trailer

great job on video and cover will be ordering mine
my son has wore out rr1 and rr2

Thanks Everybody. The Master Copy has been sent out for duplication and I should have them back by next Friday to ship out the preorders! I promise it will be worth the wait. :popcorn: :eat:

In the mean time Check out this commercial we did for TMRCustoms for sponsoring RockRods3.
TMRcustoms.com Commerical

So when we gonna see the rockbouncer add on tv?

BradWester said:
Matt, when are preorders shipping out? Thanks. Brad

As soon as I get them back from the Manufacturer....Anyday Now. Worst Case they will ship out Monday. :popcorn: :eat:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
As soon as I get them back from the Manufacturer....Anyday Now. Worst Case they will ship out Monday. :popcorn: :eat:
Can I get mine at the party in a few weeks?

I am watching the Tracking info from the manufacturer and we wil have the DVDs on Monday and start shipping out all of the preorders!

That means get ready to ENJOY SOME MOTOR MUSIC this coming week! :woot: :popcorn:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I am watching the Tracking info from the manufacturer and we wil have the DVDs on Monday and start shipping out all of the preorders!

That means get ready to ENJOY SOME MOTOR MUSIC this coming week! :woot: :popcorn:

That is great news!!!

I got a sneak peek at a early copy this afternoon :woot: :woot: :woot: Y'all will not be disappointed!!! Lots of action Some great editing :dblthumb:

al1tonyota said:
I got a sneak peek at a early copy this afternoon :woot: :woot: :woot: Y'all will not be disappointed!!! Lots of action Some great editing :dblthumb:

Thanks Adam!

Spending all day today getting the envelopes ready so as soon as the DVDs arrive I can throw em in and send em out!

The Brown Truck Came Today! We will be shipping all preorders tomorrow. Time for some MOTOR MUSIC & COUCH WHEELING!
555557_10151053997383985_2143274809_n.jpg