• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwells make your sac swell!

Will do Eddy. I've been around, I just dont post here.....

I should have the first set ready end of the week I'm hoping, so theres something more tangible than jsut a 3d drawing.

So I feel like a douchbag. I texted Jim Gerst on Saturday asking about availability and price for his axle seals. He told me he is behind but to call Monday he would see what he could do. Sunday, I woke up to a sick 4 year old. My insurance sucks (self employed) so the doc visit comes out of pocket. Long story short I get a text from Jim on Monday saying he worked overtime and has my seals ready. I'm short on extra cash.

If anyone is needing a set of kick ass seals for a rockwell I'm sure he has them ready to go.

As soon as I have the cash available he will be one of my first calls.

Eddyj said:
So I feel like a douchbag. I texted Jim Gerst on Saturday asking about availability and price for his axle seals. He told me he is behind but to call Monday he would see what he could do. Sunday, I woke up to a sick 4 year old. My insurance sucks (self employed) so the doc visit comes out of pocket. Long story short I get a text from Jim on Monday saying he worked overtime and has my seals ready. I'm short on extra cash.

If anyone is needing a set of kick ass seals for a rockwell I'm sure he has them ready to go.

As soon as I have the cash available he will be one of my first calls.

Did you happen to ask if they will work with 2" shafts?

2016-01-15%2019.50.00_zpshzhpzylx.jpg

Differential eng. inc.
Check out the facebook page. Shows a video of them forming a center section for a hybrid axle. drool

Weighs less than a rockwell. Using meritor axle parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 535
Ouverson 16 spline chromos.....1 year on 54s in the front of my rig and looking great! I expected some twist but they look good!

Attachments

• 2016-03-01 14.22.54.jpg
    2016-03-01 14.22.54.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 2016-03-01 14.23.32.jpg
    2016-03-01 14.23.32.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 102
1tonyj said:
Ouverson 16 spline chromos.....1 year on 54s in the front of my rig and looking great! I expected some twist but they look good!

Wish the stock 44 shaft I just pulled out the waggy would have looked like that, it was in a few more pieces then that tho. I'd be more curious to see the passenger side rear 47 spline, you had that thing all kinds of bound up the other weekend.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Wish the stock 44 shaft I just pulled out the waggy would have looked like that, it was in a few more pieces then that tho. I'd be more curious to see the passenger side rear 47 spline, you had that thing all kinds of bound up the other weekend.

I pulled it today also(.putting new boots all round)... It was just like new. Hard to Jack up those 2" shafts. I was really surprised tho how much abuse those 16 splines have taken ...love me some Ouverson parts thumb.gif

Eddyj said:
What u joints you go with?

The front has the stock joints Ouverson sells. I run the violaters in the rear.

I'm sure I'll break the fronts at some point but for now I gonna keep beating on them.