• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

P

If its free, its P
The Ks guys that started the discussion on the tripseem to be droppin like flys on this trip ( life happens i get it ) regardless if I drive down solo and seat less Im going. I need a reason to leave Ks and swill Keystuns outdoors. Ive talked Jrich and I believe the ever ellusive JP into meeting there, I think a circus carney is going or at least his buddy is. All we need is a few goats and lightly fawked chiggens and we have a good time set up.

:driving: :drinkers:

As of right now I'm coming and bringing the wife's rzr since my Jeep is out of commission. You're welcome to ride shotgun with me. :****: At least you don't have to worry about me getting drunk and doing something stupid. I make all my dumb decisions totally sober ;D

I'm 50/50 I picked up a good paying job last minute gig in Daytona kind of messed up my schedule.

extremetownie said:
I will most likely be there.
Im in. I am gonna cut me a small thing to cover my air filter and distributor. **** it man im looking forward to and old school beat down trip. Rain or shine.

Re:

You want goats and chickens for entertainment? I will see what i can do. Im sure you them white in color?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ffebb2ce70aa4f5d59151e34dbd53c65.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am in as long as my wife will hold the baby in for a few more days and will have a spare seat if I am there and you welcome to ride

I'm in if work doesn't call me out. went to HPO today and it was wet, alot of rev limiter but tons of fun pinballing around

Re: Re: Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

poolman said:
Anyone cancels a cabin let me know.
Go back in the ride thread, there is a guy who rented a cabin, but be may not make it. May want to check with him.

Also the hotels use to give a discount if you tell them you were in town for the park. Can not say for 100%, just remember mark said something about few years back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I might be down to rzr only and no jeep. No time to swap front shaft/put in locker/make skid plate etc. Need to put a trans in RZR and it should be ready to rock. I can't come Thurs now, but it looks like 100% chance of rain then anyway, so if we roll in sometime Fri mid day hopefully rain has subsided a bit. Worst case we drive 10 hours to drink in a pavillion (there is one right) and act a fool, I've done worse

I'm pretty much in! Gonna borrow my buddy's enclosed trailer and bring the ole lady and her Razor. Would love to run an extension cord off someone to make her happy at night. :woot: :woot:

bad80cj said:
I'm pretty much in! Gonna borrow my buddy's enclosed trailer and bring the ole lady and her Razor. Would love to run an extension cord off someone to make her happy at night. :woot: :woot:
Most of the things that "make her happy at night" run off of batteries...
You guys must have something serious