• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

Re: Re: Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

money_pit_yj said:
Aaaaannnnnddd I am out. Our friends going away party at our house got moved from 6 on Saturday to 4 and I have to cook bbq for 50. :(

Just say you skeered man.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
I find it unlikely that she would divorce her model husband over one little trip, and I was looking forward to eating some kickass bbq, but whatever, We will be down in another decade :flipgotcha:

I am by no means a model. I mean I am good looking and all, but I carry about 50 extra lbs and haven't shaved in months. I do appreciate the compliment.

Honestly we have had our house torn apart since January because of a busted pipe and we are listing it Friday so we have spent the last 3 weekends doing small projects and finishing up the construction AND we are having this party that got moved up 2 hrs. If I came I would basically get home tomorrow load up and get there at 9, stay up all night with all my internet friends, sleep a couple hours in the truck then get up and ride for about 4 hours and go home and have a days worth of cleaning red clay out of my stuff. While I am off doing that, she would be at home cleaning house with the wrecking crew screaming and yelling and tearing stuff up behind her and while she would do it, I don't want her to have to do it alone. That being said, we will be is Disney in July :driving:

race_jeep said:
I've gotta customer that works for the city of Cullman, I'll see if I can get him to mule some up that way.
10-4. Cullman Auto Body & Frame right on hwy 31 in between Cullman And Hanceville.

money_pit_yj said:
I would rather be hanging out with you cooking 4 slabs of ribs on a camp grill at the cabin and hitting the MX track in the Duramax but my wife is cuter and I cant afford to child support and alimony so Im going to stay in town. Plus she wouldn't let me bring her RZR and the Jeep is getting work did.
That sucks man i was looking forward to finally hanging out with you. As for p and blacksheep. Youll see my buggy riding around. Yall have got to flag me down so we can meet.

race_jeep said:
the package has been delivered!
Hell yeah. If there is a way you could figure out how to pre pay and deliver to rides id take some.

En route...

880337cd1f22cbdc26e7ab923ce797be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

Eddyj said:
En route...

880337cd1f22cbdc26e7ab923ce797be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone is stealing your tires

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well I would like to retract my previous post wife decided to go into labor so hopefully be having a son on saturday