• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roll Call and drop out list for HawkPride next weekend

Same as J above. Rode HP this past weekend Feb 16-18 had a blast. It's wet slimy as hell. I don't think you could break an axle if you tried. Easy trails are hard, hard trails are damn near if not impossible.
Traction is better in the rain actually. We hit BrokeFoot in the rain and it was fun as hell.

Bring a hand towel to wipe off yo face, you gonna need it.

Looking forward to it. Rich Berry, TK and Gasp Greg are talkimg about making appearances Saturday. Also Jrich and JP. Either way a time will be had. Looking forward to it regardless, our toughest situation is getting outta Kansas in iced conditions :spin:

Kelly, I work tonight but whatever I can do to help in the AM lemme know

Looking like a couple of us are going to make it Friday evening and ride that night for a while

Re:

Bring your frog togs, they are calling for showers and it is raining again. The park maybe a bitch this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
Anyone coming from Jasper area want to bring some Mason beer? He isn't going to make it. I'd like to try a few of his and take some back home to Miles as well.
Loaded up tonight. It's not pretty but all 3 rigs are on the trailer.
If he can get it to Cullman I will bring it. We plan on coming. Just have to find my rain suit

blacksheep10 said:
Anyone coming from Jasper area want to bring some Mason beer? He isn't going to make it. I'd like to try a few of his and take some back home to Miles as well.
Loaded up tonight. It's not pretty but all 3 rigs are on the trailer.

Are y'all leaving sunday? I'm actually heading north on sunday.

zayne2427 said:
Going up Saturday morning. I'll be at my shop in Hanceville all day Friday

I've gotta customer that works for the city of Cullman, I'll see if I can get him to mule some up that way.

bad80cj said:

I would rather be hanging out with you cooking 4 slabs of ribs on a camp grill at the cabin and hitting the MX track in the Duramax but my wife is cuter and I cant afford to child support and alimony so Im going to stay in town. Plus she wouldn't let me bring her RZR and the Jeep is getting work did.