• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL CALL - Pirate4x4?

I bounce back and forth all day. Cross posting doesn't bother me, I think it really only bother Louis :flipoff1:

Cole said:
I bounce back and forth all day. Cross posting doesn't bother me, I think it really only bother Louis :flipoff1:

truth be told, it does NOT bother me...lol...the crossposting gives me something to joke with...loler...carry on clowns!!! :flipoff1:

Its my once daily... I generally click it, browse gen and if anything new is coming up I look at comp.

thats it though.

To much BS I dont care to wade through and I prefer to spend my quality surf time here clutterin up these forums :flipoff1:

I stop by there at least once a day but I don't post as much as I used to. My primary forums are tow rigs and general 4x4 but I sometimes check out chit chat and the trailer park.

I don't know what but pirate seems to bore me now. The only things I like to read are detailed buildups and info about great tow rigs/campers.

I prolly check it 3-4 times a week....mainly build up threads that are about 100 pages long or something high profile. I like lookin at the bling builds. :popcorn:

DavidsCJ7 said:
I like reading through General, and the forsale sections.
Same here.
I now check out the comp stuff that I didn't used too. But seriously its cyclical. Sometimes I'll be over there a ton, and other times I can go for weeks without looking.
As everyone has said "WAY TOO MUCH" to stay on top of.
"SEARCH" is where its at, only reason I still keep my Red Star.