• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL CALL - Pirate4x4?

InDaShop said:
Same here.
I now check out the comp stuff that I didn't used too. But seriously its cyclical. Sometimes I'll be over there a ton, and other times I can go for weeks without looking.
As everyone has said "WAY TOO MUCH" to stay on top of.
"SEARCH" is where its at, only reason I still keep my Red Star.
Same here...

there reallly arent too many forums...just think, if all the 'sub' groups were combined, you'd REALLY have to sift thru some ****....

there are about 6 sections that i check in on daily.....the rest are of no concern to me....

blacksheep10 said:
bigsilly's avatar is badass.
I try to hit it daily to see fi I have PM's on selling ORI's. other than that, I used to live onthere during colege. now, al miy comp time is on harldine. :woody:

Go to User CP and select that you want an email when PMs are sent. That way, you dont miss any.

i dont have an office job, but i do spend alot of time in the office talking to customers about there vehicles... they just "think" i am looking up parts for them, when i pretty much know everything off the top of my head, and i am surfing pBB and HL... " so do you have a 4.8l or a 5.3 in that truck, uh huh, yeah, ****ing great", thinking to myself whose nuts tarzan is swinging off of, trying to contain my laughter.... the user CP rules as there are to many forums to keep up w/ so thats why i look at the hardline cliff notes.....

All the comp forums, chit chat, trailer park, for sale, gen 4x4, every day. At current job it is all day. ;D I still don't post much...I love reading the retarded stuff in chit chat. I always notice this guy named wngrog posting on every single topic. ;D

Maybe once a wk anymore. Check bad sellers to see if Mike Schaffer has fawked anyone off lately, skim through Gen4x4 to look at some cool stuff and dumb ****, then checkout the rigs for sale and dats it. Gladly let my star run out earlier this year, FUGGEM.

I check chit chat, tools and shop, and gen 4x4 constantly...used to check hardcare jeep about as often but it seems like it sucks a little more every time I look in there.

GONOVRIT said:
Maybe once a wk anymore. Check bad sellers to see if Mike Schaffer has fawked anyone off lately, skim through Gen4x4 to look at some cool stuff and dumb ****, then checkout the rigs for sale and dats it. Gladly let my star run out earlier this year, FUGGEM.

Same here, skim through the Gen4x4, shop, tow rigs, comps, and for sale sections... and then off to the local boards. Or do work :eek: