• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeepmedic said:

Hey, life sucks sometimes. But it sucks worse when you drop passes, get stupid needless penalties, have a one-dimensional offense, fire your OC the week of the nat camp game, let Clemson put 21 points on the board in the forth quarter and basically NOT FINISH. I've been a Bama fan since the 50's, but they pissed that game away. They played not to loose and Clemson played to win. Clemson never quit; Bama did.

98TJ said:
Hey, life sucks sometimes. But it sucks worse when you drop passes, get stupid needless penalties, have a one-dimensional offense, fire your OC the week of the nat camp game, let Clemson put 21 points on the board in the forth quarter and basically NOT FINISH. I've been a Bama fan since the 50's, but they pissed that game away. They played not to loose and Clemson played to win. Clemson never quit; Bama did.

Jalen Hurts can't play college level football at this point...

muddinmetal said:
Jalen Hurts can't play college level football at this point...

Me thinks Hurts can play, but he needs a game plan that puts him a position to use his legs when nobody is open.

98TJ said:
Me thinks Hurts can play, but he needs a game plan that puts him a position to use his legs when nobody is open.

He can't see a wide open receiver... He is too busy moving around and not holing the ball still. Think about it... He has the most talented 3 receiver group to EVER play at Alabama (Ridley, Stewart, & Howard), and in the last 3 games he has accounted for 120, 50, & 154 yards to them per game and if you take out Howard's last 68 yard it'd have been another game under 100 yards. We are talking an average of 100 yards a game... Alabama had worse quarterback play over he last 3 games of it's season than any other top 25 team... And my personal thought to all these people who Say, "yeah, but he is only 18!" What does that matter? Why can't the best team in the history of college football (historically) find someone who can actually play quarterback and not be a liability? Kiffin hitched the wagon to him early on and it took teams a few weeks to learn his few talents and then we were stuck...

muddinmetal said:
He can't see a wide open receiver... He is too busy moving around and not holing the ball still. Think about it... He has the most talented 3 receiver group to EVER play at Alabama (Ridley, Stewart, & Howard), and in the last 3 games he has accounted for 120, 50, & 154 yards to them per game and if you take out Howard's last 68 yard it'd have been another game under 100 yards. We are talking an average of 100 yards a game... Alabama had worse quarterback play over he last 3 games of it's season than any other top 25 team... And my personal thought to all these people who Say, "yeah, but he is only 18!" What does that matter? Why can't the best team in the
history of college football (historically) find someone who can
actually play quarterback and not be a liability? Kiffin hitched the wagon to him early on and it took teams a few weeks to learn his few talents and then we were stuck...

Things are not always as easy and as cut and dried as they seem on TV. And from 10 different camera angles

You guys sound like you have the worst program, sorry players and that you lost all games. Newsflash. YOU CANNT WIN EVERY FUXKING GAME THE SUN ROSE THE NEXT DAY ALSO.

bbone said:
You guys sound like you have the worst program, sorry players and that you lost all games. Newsflash. YOU CANNT WIN EVERY FUXKING GAME THE SUN ROSE THE NEXT DAY ALSO.

Hate to see what the fans will do after saban retires....

muddinmetal said:
He can't see a wide open receiver... He is too busy moving around and not holing the ball still. Think about it... He has the most talented 3 receiver group to EVER play at Alabama (Ridley, Stewart, & Howard), and in the last 3 games he has accounted for 120, 50, & 154 yards to them per game and if you take out Howard's last 68 yard it'd have been another game under 100 yards. We are talking an average of 100 yards a game... Alabama had worse quarterback play over he last 3 games of it's season than any other top 25 team... And my personal thought to all these people who Say, "yeah, but he is only 18!" What does that matter? Why can't the best team in the history of college football (historically) find someone who can actually play quarterback and not be a liability? Kiffin hitched the wagon to him early on and it took teams a few weeks to learn his few talents and then we were stuck...

Hurts won the SEC, was the SEC MVP, won 14 out of 15 and come within 1 second of winning the whole thing.........as a freshman. The ****er can play ball.

I hope you are right, but I would be SHOCKED if Bama won a NC the next two years with him. Defense covered his inefficiencies for a while, but there is no way the defense will be as good next year. Not a Bama naysayer btw, just a person who would prefer a dependable (maybe not as great, but more reliable) quarterback change.

Long of it is Nick Sabin's attention to detail and greatness got them to the game, short of it is his arrogance cost him the game! Who the hell fires there OC the week of the national championship game. He tried to prove a point to Kiffen and it severely backfired on him! 1 stat sums this opinion of mine up and that was that bama was 2 of 15 on third down conversions. 2 things here that I think Kiffen would have done. (1)is that he would have went at least .400 on that stat and if he didn't he would have had enough since to (2) get out of hurry up offense. Think about it this way, Clemson scored the go ahead points with 1 second left on the clock! What if bama had 1 or 2 more third down conversions or just slowed the offense down and chewed up the clock when they had a 10 point lead going into the 4th? My opinion is Clemson would not had enough time left under either scenario. I say this as a non biased fan as I'm a life long UT fan and obviously I'm not real high on lane Kiffen but I'm fair enough to give credit where it's due,The man is as good of a play caller as they come. Nick Sabin is the best collegent coach in the history of the game. Truly beleive had he stayed at LSU they would have 6 or 7 more titles to add to the 1 he earned and the 1 les miles inherited from him but he is human after all and made a really bad move on the Kiffen firing. Bama hasn't had a Great QB since Jo Namath and with there style of play they don't need one! Defense wins national titles but you can't leave even a great defense on the field for 99 plays!!! Credit to Dabo on a well executed game plan and a well coached team too! One thing for sure the best 2 teams in the land were on the field and the margin for era was slim. 1 to 2 seconds slim!

muddinmetal said:
I hope you are right, but I would be SHOCKED if Bama won a NC the next two years with him. Defense covered his inefficiencies for a while, but there is no way the defense will be as good next year. Not a Bama naysayer btw, just a person who would prefer a dependable (maybe not as great, but more reliable) quarterback change.

I have heard they have a 5 star recruit, gunning for Hurts job. He will either take it or make him better, just my 2 cents!!