• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, it's hard to win a game when your offense is only on the field for about 8 minutes the whole game. We pissed away a 14 point lead! Clemson deserves the win.

MoparMan said:
Yep! Congrats Clemson! GO TIGERS!

What cracks me up is all the bammers who were acting like they had won before the game was ever played.....
. You drive a Dodge, you have no room to talk about anything :flipper:

Ya'll I can honestly say I wouldn't have had it any other way. Playing Bama again this year was the only way it should have been. I think both teams showed incredible class throughout the entire game considering the amount of pressure and emotions they're dealing with in this situation.

Ya'll fought hard...no doubt about it. That first quarter had me worried and considering going to bed early...seriously.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

So lemme get this straight...Clemson's coach played for Alabama, and coached there before getting fired in 2001... and just beat them in the national championship game.

I do enjoy a karma kick to the balls more than most people. :flipoff1:

I still don't care about football but did read the ESPN article about him last week and found it to be a good story.

Great game! This game made up for some of the lopsided, yawner, bowl games this year. I was a hardcore Clemson fan last night. They earned it and are easy to root for. Congrats!

DirtMonkey said:
I am really looking forward to the FSU vs BSU matchup in 2019 & 2020 Unfortunately BSU is on a downward trend that I hope turns before then. Who knows where each program will be, but I would like to see both programs playing well at that point, it would make for a great matchup. :woot:

I would love for us to play the best 13 teams in the nation, playing at their best vs. give me games. I look forward to watching the Clemson/FSU rivalry continue to grow. The last few years have been good games to watch. I'm really gonna miss Dalvin Cook next year, and hopefully Aguayo can get as good as his brother was.

Re:

I don't understand why they don't do a playoff and be done with it. Screw all these "Participation Bowls" where everybody gets to go on a trip somewhere and play in a bowl game even though they only won half their games for the year. So many people in this country wanna bitch about participation trophies until their college football team sucks all year but gets invited to the Bubbas Corner Marker Bowl.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk