• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it's completely safe to say and is common knowledge that Russia hacked Alabama's game plan.

Re:

It is money lost for the state....As for suicide watch, we could stand to lose the bottom 10% of y'alls fan base.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
It is money lost for the state....As for suicide watch, we could stand to lose the bottom 10% of y'alls fan base.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Let's be more broad here. America as a country could probably stand to lose 20% of the bottom will no ill effects

But on a serious note, even if your not a Alabama fan and live around here, you should pull for your conference, I hate Auburn, but was rooting like hell for them when they played for the championship. but they are a lot of close mined folks on both sides.

Re:

muddinmetal said:
Let's be more broad here. America as a country could probably stand to lose 20% of the bottom will no ill effects

But, but, but...... Who would riot and have blm protests? Who would occupy the shitty little trailer parks? How would we make it without extra mouths to feed? What should those of us that work do with that extra money? I'm so confused right now at the thought of it.

Re:

pholmann said:
But, but, but...... Who would riot and have blm protests? Who would occupy the shitty little trailer parks? How would we make it without extra mouths to feed? What should those of us that work do with that extra money? I'm so confused right now at the thought of it.

Sounds terrible don't it?

zukimaster said:
But on a serious note, even if your not a Alabama fan and live around here, you should pull for your conference, I hate Auburn, but was rooting like hell for them when they played for the championship. but they are a lot of close mined folks on both sides.

Exactly! I don't understand why people can't support a conference foe for one game, just because of rivalry. When conference mates do well in OOC games it only supports the conference as a whole and benefits your own team's SOS, but some people are dumb to get it…there's stubborn and there's stupid.

DirtMonkey said:
Exactly! I don't understand why people can't support a conference foe for one game, just because of rivalry. When conference mates do well in OOC games it only supports the conference as a whole and benefits your own team's SOS, but some people are dumb to get it…there's stubborn and there's stupid.

Heard a funny quote about this week in regards to cheering for a fellow SEC team.

"Just because the Devil is in the Bible doesn't mean I have to cheer for him. So just because Bama is in the SEC doesn't mean I have to cheer for them."

Yeah, I'm not gonna call anybody stupid. But....if you don't live in the state of AL or at least know about the rivalry then you don't understand how much UA and AU fans hate each other, no matter what conference.

I cheered for Auburn and LSU in their respective Championship games and every year I root for SEC teams in the bowls. But everybody I work with is just like how you've mentioned, they wanted to see Bama lose because they beat UT like a drum. :****:

Trump said bama were losers and overrated, he likes winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
I cheered for Auburn and LSU in their respective Championship games and every year I root for SEC teams in the bowls. But everybody I work with is just like how you've mentioned, they wanted to see Bama lose because they beat UT like a drum. :****:

Oh yeah, I root for other SEC teams.....just not Bama, no matter who they're playing. Like I said, most people don't understand the rivalry unless you are born and raised in Alabama.

I mean where else in the country does a guy ruin his life by poisoning trees at AU cause somebody hung a Cam Newton jersey on a Bear Bryant statue after the Iron Bowl.

1acee6e269fc73eb58e473615d786fb0.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk