• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round #2 HOODIES, I need your order by the 26th!!! I fawked up.

Thanks Cole, and yeah I have stopped trying. I just act like a mute.

I've actually got the whole deal down to a pretty good science. 1. good record keeping (excel), 2. a vendor that is terrific to work with 3. P.O. & their Priority shipping, they provide the labels and containers

The 1st time we did tshirts though, holy ****, that was a mess, but I learned, lived, and learned some more.

Cole said:
Wyatt thanks for all the hard work you put in. its fun trying to explain to everyone what Hard Like Woodpecker lips means. pepper.gif

I answered that question all weekend long up in Harlan, it was great. ;D

1TONZR2 said:
got my hoodie today......kick ass! thanks again Wyatt :drinkers: :drinkers:
cant wait to pimp it out...

Brian

SHoooot Brian my brown one has already been wheelin and fitty riding !! ( were you been lately ?)

Gardendale1-19-08007.jpg

I'll be posting up what I have left over tomorrow. So unless you mailed a check in the last few days your hoodies will be back on the market in the am.

P said:
SHoooot Brian my brown one has already been wheelin and fitty riding !! ( were you been lately ?)

Gardendale1-19-08007.jpg

I am ready to do some riding with you fuggers again.....that **** was fun. I am still trying to talk a few guys into going to MM sometime soon for a long weekend.
I have just been working and working....trying to wrench a bit, dont really have much time right now, since it gets dark at 6.....and I have to work outside...lol

Brian

Ok, since I'm guessing Lunch sent his dough since he said so. I dont have any XXL's

1 Large Orange
1 Medium Indigo Blue
2 XL Orange