• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round #2 HOODIES, I need your order by the 26th!!! I fawked up.

Jeep Family said:
I want one in XXL? dunno
Sorry, I think I may have one extra orange in an XL...and thats a big maybe. Or I may have a XXL is someone doesn't pay. :eek:

Jeep Family said:
Well put me in line for the first one with a bounced check. :flipoff1:

Will do.

Alright, I got all of the paid ones bagged and tagged. they'll be leaving the Downtown Houston Main Post Office in the morning (Wednesday) Priority so you guys should start seeing them Fri-Sat-Mon.

I know some guys have sent me PM's about sent funds but I'm still lacking a handful.

MUCHADO said:
did u get my check yet wyatt?
Negative ghostrider. But based on my local Post office, the one in Sugar Land its no surprise they are a little bit slow.
If I mail something from the Sugar Land P.O. right around the corner from my house, it gets there 3 days later than if i do it from the main downtown sorting P.O. Huge difference. I figure yours should be here today/tomorrow.

bigsilly said:
I assume mine is a no show as well?
and you would be correct. Coles showed up yesterday so if he'll chime in for when he sent his out we'll have an idea of Bama to Sugar Land timing.

InDaShop said:
and you would be correct. Coles showed up yesterday so if he'll chime in for when he sent his out we'll have an idea of Bama to Sugar Land timing.

I sent it out Friday.

Joel and Rob yours shipped this morning. I had to go to the P.O. Today with the wife to get the baby a passport. I had no idea it was law that anyone under 16 needs both parents present to get a passport. Wow!
Another point of note it is more than a dollar more expensive to mail a hoodie to kansas than to MS or AL. I was surprised.

InDaShop said:
Joel and Rob yours shipped this morning. I had to go to the P.O. Today with the wife to get the baby a passport. I had no idea it was law that anyone under 16 needs both parents present to get a passport. Wow!
Another point of note it is more than a dollar more expensive to mail a hoodie to kansas than to MS or AL. I was surprised.
So I assume you got my check and it was good. ;D

Crap, that extra expense blows. I coulda waited until 'Bama to get mine with that shipment. If still an option go for it Wyatt. I'll get it in April.

Yeah Bones I think yours was a bit more as well, but its been on the white truck for two days.
Yeah Paul dont worry about me, I've got a some sweet accounting skills. Once all is settled I'll take Total collected -(total cost of hoodies, plus shipping) equals Pauls check. A dollar here and there really doesn't make a difference, Cole always writes his checks by rounding up, and a couple other people sent more than there invoice. Oh yeah and I paid myself an Orange Hoodie so I can get the ladies (shh...dont tell the wife)

I really wish I could be in Bama to help ya out with the buggy, and since I can't thats why I'm doing the next best thing I know how. Pimp your logo out and get everyone in some sweet hoodies. TEAM SUPPORT YO!

blacksheep10 said:
give yourself some credit, you're more than just a "thing" to all of us thumb.gif

First and foremost though.. Greg is a sexual object , if he were a chick it would be scary laughing