• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rrc 2018

That's what I figured someone was going to say. U4 and DirtRiot are far! Just seeing if there is any talk or interest in this style racing somewhere in WA.

That's what I figured someone was going to say. U4 and DirtRiot are far! Just seeing if there is any talk or interest in this style racing somewhere in WA.

It's not profitable for the landowner or promoters. Our club was involved with putting on events and you basically work 80 hours for free and have to listen to people bitch and breakup fights with drunk asshole wheelers. Then pick up everyones trash after the event.

It's not profitable for the landowner or promoters. Our club was involved with putting on events and you basically work 80 hours for free and have to listen to people bitch and breakup fights with drunk asshole wheelers. Then pick up everyones trash after the event.

Not sure I agree. Been to North Idaho Mud and Crawl twice now. And the landowner's events seem relatively normal. Not sure how profitable it is for them....but I didn't see any drunken fights take place, and, everyone seems to pick up their own trash. There was some 55 gal garbage drums here and there.

July 14th 2018.

Details on the facespace site.

https://www.facebook.com/ReiterRockCrawl/

Well crap! Leaving for 10 days of wheeling in the Dakotas on the 20th and I don't dare break **** that close to a vacation. Hmmmmm..... should I come watch, or, maybe help? Let's see what's up with the wife's work

TreeClimber, aka Tony, is down with helping. Can help with tech, or judging, or whatever. Just tell me when and where to be.

Also, looked for the Karl, and the Karla on Bookface, and only found the wifey. So, since I can no longer find the phone number, this is the only contact I've got for ya.

Look at the Timber Tamers page on face book for the RRC information. You can contact Casey through the Tamers FB page also as she is the person organizing volunteers.

Look at the Timber Tamers page on face book for the RRC information. You can contact Casey through the Tamers FB page also as she is the person organizing volunteers.

Scott sent me a PM. I'll be there by 7, and probably a tad earlier. Got a buddy coming also.

Is it just me or has the hub-bub about this been kind of low key? Maybe I don't do FB right but when I do look over there I really don't see any chatter, excitement or even promotion of it. Other than the initial posts, there has been pretty much nothing here.

I don't know about other boards, but I don't think I've really even seen it mentioned on Pirate. Maybe the TT's site?

Not that it matters too much, sounds like its a full dance card and should be a decent amount of spectators, just seems like the promotion has been kind of low-key. Or maybe that was important.

I'm still stok'd though. I honestly don't now if I've wheeled since last year, so this is forcing me to go and reminding me I need to go more often. No hopefully my cobbled together POS stays together long enough to be competitive :redneck:

:DANCE:

Yippee. Was a great turnout, great wheeling. I had fun. KarlVP put on a good event, along with an abundance of help from the Timber Tamers and misc. folks. Great job!

Yes good time. Already thinking about next year!!

Thanks Timber Tamers, Ridge Rams and all the other voleteers and sponcers

Karl...

Thanks again for putting on a great event.
Just got back from running trails in South Dakota. Ran 4 days of fun, and a day of sight seeing.

Hope to compete next year... but I'm guessing that's doubtful, as next year vacation is same time, and, I suspect RR3 will be same time also. But, I'll come help or watch if I can work out logistics (babysitting)

Tony