• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW hosted Noobie run

Status
Not open for further replies.
brake booster went out, didnt get off work in time today to get to napa to get a new master so i can eliminate power brakes. We're gonna try to bleed the system one more time really fawkin good and see what happen.s

get to 405, take 405 north till the 522 interchange
follow 522 east till monroe
then head east on US 2.

After you pass through the town of Gold Bar take a left on reiter rd.
Stay to the right at the wye, parking will be on the left in the large gravel area

Wow , wished I would have found this thread a couple days ago , I would have tried to get up there. Unfortunately I have to paint the inside of a house this w/e :booo: . Oh well , maybe next time. :rolleyes:

Make sure there's lot of pics please , just so I can see what I missed out on.:corn:

ifn i can drag my ass outta bed Ill be at the main staging area shopping for a passenger seat!

:hi:

I'm in RTW & didn't know about this, what the heck?
hmmm...I wonder! :mad::fawkdancesmiley::looser:

Love you! :kiss: I :heartpump: U!
hug1.gif

edit: I won't be there for I have a legitimate reason for not being there..............I have to work!
doh.gif
:mad:

Last edited:
I'll be installing a CB in the staging area.

I got pink duct tape and bailing wire holding it together right now! :cheer:

EvilToyMaker: :fawkdancesmiley: :kiss:

i have to work also, but i can really really use the money so you all have fun and be safe.

i know its late in the day to be posting up my excuse... but the ex screwed the top up on the jeep, and if it was just me going i wouldnt care, but since the boys woulda been along with it was a no go.. damit why did it have to rain ?

I've got an assload of pics, but they are all 5mp and i am too lazy to resize them all and post up now... had a freakin blast, thanks to wayne for the ride... i am so glad to know another Toyota will be converting over to the Jeep after the day you had :fawkdancesmiley:

beside ETM crista and i are going out to paint the town red in a lil bit... gotta get all dolled up... and represent the high maintenance woman I was accused of being earlier today! AS IF

Thanks for the run today.

I almost made it through that stump, just couldn't quite climb past the rock... That probably helped the spring pin shear off though... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.