• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday Aug. 6. Where's everyone riding?

If you or kush needs to borrow some real tires, let me know, :stir:
30fdaac6d099d450a77dd625fa5eee37.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'll be there also as logan stated. i have a bone to pick with boat ramp, and if these reds dont show me some sticky then i'm selling em lol.
Are yall planing on staying saturday night or what?

Rjhoward32006 said:
I'll be there also as logan stated. i have a bone to pick with boat ramp, and if these reds dont show me some sticky then i'm selling em lol.

Man, I don't know if I can go now. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying your buggy. I don't want to see it because I know I'll want it more.

Ha! Seriously though, you'll walk boatramp. Easy day.

Its not as nice as you think haha. Plus i've put a beatdown on it. Broke it twice in two days on boatramp. Bitch will snap stock toyota shaft's on command.
Now i have chromos

Rjhoward32006 said:
Its not as nice as you think haha. Plus i've put a beatdown on it. Broke it twice in two days on boatramp. Bitch will snap stock toyota shaft's on command.
Now i have chromos

I'll be there. I'll be in the gayzer because I am dragging my LJ to Birmingham tomorrow to her new home.

zukimaster said:
If you or kush needs to borrow some real tires, let me know, :stir:
30fdaac6d099d450a77dd625fa5eee37.jpg

I was so close to taking those home with me the other day just to mess with you. I had my hands on em on Tuesday. ;D

Rjhoward32006 said:

I'm not sure how long I'm staying just yet.

Re: Re: Saturday Aug. 6. Where's everyone riding?

Rjhoward32006 said:
Now i have chromos
Dude, that's where your messing up, your not going to ever make it doing full throttle attempts, got to be easy and not let the tires spin.

zukimaster said:
Dude, that's where your messing up, your not going to ever make it doing full throttle attempts, got to be easy and not let the tires spin.

tried it both ways, crawling just spun like street tire but it was the first obstacle they ever hit so they've had some breaking in now

smbroady82 said:
alright its official, me and ole creepycrawly will be down at chocco early afternoon Friday

kush is working on getting his field trip permission slip signed for the weekend.. ;D :stir:

Cool, see you guys tomorrow afternoon

Glad they've got a good warranty. Doesn't look like it had much spline engagement?