• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scott Goforth on Moonshiners

Store bought is bad. Had a few quarts of homemade lemonade at Harlan a few years ago. Next thing ya know we're drag racing our rigs down the highway. FYI...39" reds aren't "sticky" on asphalt...when you cut the wheel at 60mph and expect to turn...get ready for a thrill ride.

clemsonjeep said:
Store bought is bad. Had a few quarts of homemade lemonade at Harlan a few years ago. Next thing ya know we're drag racing our rigs down the highway. FYI...39" reds aren't "sticky" on asphalt...when you cut the wheel at 60mph and expect to turn...get ready for a thrill ride.

Good times. I got some real apple pie moonshine and that **** is goooood.

I picked up some of the ol smokey apple pie for the wife. No bueno at all. Hard to get the real stuff up here. Hopefully one of y'all can hook it up at Harlan in October... :drinkers:

Beerj said:
I picked up some of the ol smokey apple pie for the wife. No bueno at all. Hard to get the real stuff up here. Hopefully one of y'all can hook it up at Harlan in October... :drinkers:
Are you guys the 4-7 again this year? If so I got the real **** and will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easleycrawler said:
I'll get some for that ride.
:woot:
yankster said:
Where's up here? I'm in NE PA and can quench some thirsts..
Up here for me is an hr south of RC. You should come ride there sometime this summer. I'm sure Nate and Heather will be down at some point too.

Last time I did shine I nearly set myself on fire, my buddy threw up on the damn fire. FYI burning vomit is in the top 5 of worst ****ing smells I've ever endured (and I used to recover dead bodies). I walked into the trailer to find two buddies passed out mid fight, fists still clenched and all, damn what a trainwreck.

Good times, I need to do it again. :rolf:

customcj7 said:
Last time I did shine I nearly set myself on fire, my buddy threw up on the damn fire. FYI burning vomit is in the top 5 of worst ****ing smells I've ever endured (and I used to recover dead bodies). I walked into the trailer to find two buddies passed out mid fight, fists still clenched and all, damn what a trainwreck.

Good times, I need to do it again. :rolf:

At least you didnt get sodomized like someone else in this thread :rolf: