• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seat Covers What's Best

J.A.B

I bought a new truck with cloth seats and looking for a quality set of seat covers. All I really know is Wet Okole.

Any opinions on that brand or others...

Thanks

Marathon?

I just put wet okole in my CTD about 4 mos ago and I'm really pleased with them. Not only protection but they added a lot of comfort. Only downside was it took 4-5wks to get them.

customcj7 said:
Pricey, but nice:

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/ A buddy has the camo ones for his Dodge during hunting season. They were very snug and nice.

I'm getting some for my truck .

x4

I have their custom fit cordura in all my vehicles. That **** is invincible. My 80-lbs dogs with sharp toenails can't puncture them. Liquids bead up and roll off them, don't soak in.

My only complaint about them is that the back seats on some models are im-****ing-possible to install properly. The way that they run straps around the back and sides of the seat is literally impossible to accomplish in real life without removing the seats. This results in the corner on some of them being loose / flappy and is annoying with the windows open.

We just sold a truck that had them in there since we bought it new. With 80,000 miles on it the leather seats underneath looked factory new. That was an extremely easy sale!

Ive had a couple sets of sportmans and really like them. Got one to put on back seat and they had to rework it due to mine being a "work" style seat. They pulled the truck inside to install and seen the problem and fixed it while I watched. Good people, in my book.

https://www.camotruckseats.com

Should have mentioned just because it says camo, they do have more patterns than just camo.

Anybody running seat covers with cooled seats? My new fancy Superduty has ass coolers that I've kinda grown to liking and I'm looking for covers the let air pass through.

I've been lookin at the carhart seat covers for my 5500 tradesman cummins. It has vinal seats and I thought I'd hate em when I got the truck. Now I actually don't mind them so I haven't spent the money yet

Thanks for the replies and info. Belive I'm set on the Marathon covers.