• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Setting Points

zukimaster said:
Man, I wish I could come along and film this epic trip your getting ready to make, 800 miles in a 40 year old RV you know nothing about! You sir are a very brave man.

Please take time to document your adventure Kel and post up often.

About what would it cost to tow that beast home if God forbid it breaks down 2 hours in or something? And at what price point would you just burn it on the side of the interstate and walk away?

kushKrawlin said:
If I was closer I'd make that trip with you.. **** would be the funnest nightmare of a trip i would have ever made!! Be safe bud.

Have you and Kel consumated your love yet? Or are you waiting for the wedding and RV honeymoon?

Re: Re: Setting Points

Neal3000 said:
About what would it cost to tow that beast home if God forbid it breaks down 2 hours in or something? And at what price point would you just burn it on the side of the interstate and walk away?
I went from Ohio to Alabama to pick up a Prevost motor home and the guys bill was like $4800. I believe we charged $4 a mile.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am in search of tires or wheels in Marshall, TX. After a bunch of hard work, I got it running well and the only thing keeping me from getting home is tires. I have three 33x12r16.5's on it and one 225/70r19.5. I have two more wheels that are 16.5 inch wheels with trashed tires on them. I am hoping to find something that will roll and get me down the road. I could even get by with Humvee tires in a 36 or 37 if I have to.

I reiterate, this mobile runs like a champ and will hit 80mph :flipoff1: Though I only did it once to see if it would. Other than that, I have been creeping along at 62-65mph, when I have tires on it.

I am on my 4th or 5th blow out and have found every tire that tire stores have. I could possibly get one from the Dallas area, there is a guy coming this way tomorrow. Anyhow, no more ramblings and please help if you can.

Dude, I would roll in to a tire store and camp out till they got me 6 new tires on that beast!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

She's only got 4. 3 are new and one I pray for every mile. 5 days, halfway home. Big push in the am. Say a prayer fellas, I'm outta spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk